Chapter 19.5 [Ludwig]

Three men gathered around a table, ready to start a meeting. Vash, Arthur, and Ludwig has agreed to do this yesterday. Now, the meeting was happening.

"Danke (Thank you) for letting me call this meeting." Ludwig said to the British and Swiss men.

He wore a suit, something he wears often. This time, the suit was steel gray with a light blue tie. His hair was slicked back again too. Looking formal and professional was something that Ludwig never failed.

"Of course." Arthur replied.

Arthur was dressed similarly to Ludwig. His outfit featured black and red. He liked to dress like a gentleman.

"I had time for it to take place." Said Vash. "I know we have this scheduled out, but this better be done soon. I have places to be."

"Oh, Vash. Surely you can stay. Where do you need to go? Lili's room, to help her study?"

Vash shot Arthur a glare.

"Settle down, gentlemen. I didn't call this meeting so jou two could argue. I called this meeting because I need help vith some things, und I thought jou both could provide some insight."

Arthur and Vash both looked concerned. When Ludwig needed help, he usually turned to books. Or he went to Kiku and Feliciano. Getting help from an outsider... That was new.

"Yeah... Sure." The British man said as he sat down.

"I can spare some time for this..." Vash said as well.

Ludwig ran a hand over his head. He seemed exhausted and stressed. He sighed.

"First order of business," he covered his eyes, "how do I take care of a hybrid? A girl hybrid no less." Ludwig removed his hand and looked at the two men who were sitting with him. "Feliciano is obsessed vith her! Kiku as vell! I regret getting a hybrid... A normal dog or cat vould have been better. And they vant her to come to the gala as vell... Ugh..."

"But what do you need us for? It sounds like you have personal problems. I don't think we can help with those." Said Arthur.

"Tell me vhat to do vith her. I vant to know she's tamed, fully tamed. I've tried the collar technique. Feliciano and Kiku don't listen to me. They've keep it off. She gets offended by the collar. If she can't handle the basic step, how can she handle other things? She's too different... And her story, the one that sounds like science fiction, is it even real? Imagine vhat ve could do vith that technology if it vas. I'm not close vith her, and Feliciano and Kiku don't have much information in that. Vhy couldn't ve get a dog... Dogs are easy to take care of... I know how to take care of them."

"So, you want an expert's opinion on hybrid care?" Vash asked.

"Ja. Vash, jou vork vith hybrids. Jou know vhat they need." He turned to Arthur. "And jou vork vith them as vell. Jou know more about hybrid psychology. I have read almost every book I could find on both topics. I'm desperate. Please, just give me more options and information..."

"We can try, but I don't know if we can help. And it's like you said, she's different. We know about normal hybrids. Not the ones who claim to be dimension travelers."

They all discussed the different ways of hybrid care. They also talked about how you could be useful in terms of how you understood hybrids and humans. It's easier to learn something if you have someone teaching it to you.

Ludwig tried to take notes of Vash's and Arthur's words. He didn't enjoy your presence, but he was willing to make an effort to try to care. Hybrids weren't his favorite things, however he cared of his friends greatly. If they liked you, then he should try to as well. Of course, he still hoped that you would leave.