Chapter 1

This story is my most beloved child that I've decided to share here. I have a request. If after you starting to read this story, you don't like it…stop reading it. No need to be rude about it. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: Sebastian, Claude, plots and characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine!.

*I would like to remind you that this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or places is accidental; though I did borrow some names and characters from other places that are not mine.

This story is rated M because of Lemon, Violence and gory details.

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita

////////////////

Chapter 1

./.

Opening his eyes, all he saw was darkness. A faint light was coming from the huge electric furnace at the far end of the room. The boy tried to move his hands but soon realized that his hands were bound behind his back and he was kneeling on the floor. He tried to move his legs but he couldn't do that either. He looked to his left and discovered his best friend was in the same position as him. Turning his head to his right, he found his other two friends were also in the same position. He didn't understand what was going on.

"Guys! Guys! Wake up!" he hissed at his friends. After calling them several times, they woke up and looked equally confused.

"Where are we?" one of them asked.

"Beats me!"

Suddenly the sound of a door opening echoed through the room. By then, their eyes had adjusted to the darkness. They saw that in front of them was a stage, a few feet high, with five thrones placed in order. There was a gate at the end of the stage which had just opened. Slowly, five figures in dark cloaks entered the room and took their places on the thrones. Another man entered and closed the door before he came to stand beside the middle throne.

"I see you're awake," said one of them. It was hard to understand which one spoke in the darkness.

"Where is this place? And why are we here?" asked the boy.

"This is your purgatory. And you're here because of… Eden Mathew. The boy whom you tortured so much… that he died at the early age of 14," another familiar voice stated with utter disgust.

"B-brother? Is that you?" one of the boys asked in a shaky voice.

"Throw them in the furnace and write the letters to their parents, telling them that these four have decided to go on a camping trip," said another voice.

"B-brother… no! Please forgive us… we'll never do this..." the bound boys started crying and trembling. Suddenly they felt themselves being lifted and carried towards the furnace. Five minutes later the dark room echoed with screams of pain and terror, as the smell of burning meat filled the room.

/

/

/

It had been more than two months since he last had a Sub. Truth be told, he was getting bored with his BDSM lifestyle. It didn't excite him anymore. It felt like a chore when he was with a Sub the last time. He didn't even get off. Nothing was working. Elena thought he needed a new Sub or he needed to play with her. Christian couldn't openly tell her that these days the very thought of touching her made him want to puke his guts out.

 Christian couldn't openly tell her that these days the very thought of touching her made him want to puke his guts out