Chapter 61

DISCLAIMER: Characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, Kuroshitsuji, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine though!

** A special thanks to Lexie.B96, who helped me a lot with this chapter.

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

/

Last time on TMOSH:

In a remote corner of heaven a being was watching the life of Anastasia playing out in front of him. He sneered at the laughing female. "You're nothing but a sinner. What else can be expected of a demon's child? I promise you… I won't rest until I destroy you, you mundane bitch!" he spat.

/

Chapter 61:

.

Three weeks passed, and the students of Stahlherzen High School were busy preparing for the finals. Other than Sapphire Owl, all the other dorms were in chaos, because all year round most of them weren't studying. Ana and all the teachers were all busy preparing the question papers and were having several meetings on monitoring duties. Ray and Meghan were staying with Carrick and Grace for the time being, as Grace was due any day now. So, the caretakers and Anthony were the ones who were taking care of the manor kids. Claude and Sebastian would pop in every now and then to check on them as well.

Christian decided to take a few of the kids with him to the office to help out. Hope and Maria (7) were painting at the small table in Christian's office. Selig (14) and Bill (16) were on the couch where Selig was helping Bill study for finals. Augustus and Alistair were playing on the carpeted floor with their toys.

Ros barged in with an urgent file and froze in place. Her eyes were wide in surprise. "If 2 years ago I had said that this office would be filled with kids, you would've fired me," she stated as she smiled widely.

Looking up, Christian grinned at her. "I truly would've," he agreed.

"So, why are the kiddies here?" Ros asked handing Christian the file. "The Boston file," she added.

"Finals are next week, so the school part of the island is in chaos. Since most of the kids go to school from the manor, kids there are also busy in studying. Only the smaller ones are in peace," Christian stated with a chuckle.

"I would've been in peace too if mommy hadn't forced me to continue my studies," Bill grumbled from the other end of the room. Christian smirked and ignored the teen. Bill had been trying to talk Christian into letting him drop out of the school, since Ana didn't agree. "Come on, Daddy C! Studying is boring," Bill whined.

"Billa, if you don't pass from school and college, I'll never introduce you to my friends," Hope scolded from the table.

Ros glanced at Hope and Bill while hiding her smile. "So cute!" she mouthed to Christian. He handed her the file back and shook his head. With an amused glance at the kids, Ros left the room.

"You mean-butt," Bill grumbles.

Fixing his glasses, Selig stated sternly, "Concentrate on your math, Bill. You're worse than the twins."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Bill shrieked, "The twins don't even know math!"

"Exactly," Selig replied dryly.

"Language, Billa!" Christian scolded from his table, pinching the bridge of his nose. With a huff and glare at Selig, Bill went back to studying.

.

.

Caleb was in the gazebo, lying on one of the couches with his feet dangling from it. He held his biology book in his hand and was deep into studying. The sound of hurried feet distracted him and caused him to look away from his book. Tom entered the gazebo with an annoyed frown on his face. Seeing his reaction, Caleb sat up and closed his book. His long blonde hair hid one of his piercing blue eyes. Swatting away his hair, he asked tilting his head curiously, "You look… irritated. What's going on?"