Chapter 19

DISCLAIMER: I just own the plot and more than a few characters… Nothing more.

This story is rated M because of Lemons, Violence and gory details.

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita

/

Chapter 19

/

Early next morning, Christian headed to the manor. He was eager to get to his would-be wife. He grinned at the thought. My wife! A word I was sure I would never use in a sentence. He chuckled and shook his head. Running faster, he reached the manor in no time.

"Good molning, Daddy," Hope greeted him from the playroom. She was still in her pjs and was playing with one of the dogs.

"It's 4 am in the morning," Christian exclaimed. "Why are you up so early, baby?" he asked as he joined her on the floor.

"I'm tessed," Hope gave him a sad look.

"Why are you stressed, honey?" Christian picked Hope up and placed her on his lap.

"I think mommy gonna die," she said sadly.

"What! Why do you think that?" he asked surprised.

"Mommy was sick estalday (yesterday)," she informed, "She went to sleep ealy too," she added.

Christian realized the little girl had got scared when she heard that Ana had fainted. "Angel, mommy is not going to die. I'm going to tell you a secret, okay?" He waited until Hope nodded and said, "Mommy is going to have a baby. That's why she needs lots of rest for next few months."

"Mommy gets babies ALL the time. So, what's the seclet?" Hope asked confused.

"Remember, when mommy and I came back with Dusk, and you said you wanted a brother or sister from us?"

"Yeah," Hope nodded.

"Mommy and I are going to give you a brother or sister. Mommy has the baby in her tummy now," Christian tried to explain in a baby-friendly way.

"MOMMY ATE A BABY? IS SHE GOING TO POOP IT OUT?" Hope exclaimed, jumping up from Christian's lap.

Christian felt his eyes widening in horror. "NO, tha-that's not what I meant!" he tried to explain, but he was too late as Hope had run from the room, screaming her head off.

"Oh God!" Christian moaned and ran after her. He caught up with her fast, and took her out of the manor before her screams could awake anyone else. "Okay, I didn't explain it nicely. Let me explain?" he begged. He never thought he would have to give Hope the 'Where do babies come from?' talk. "When mommy and daddy loved each other a lot, a-and...um...YOU...you prayed for a baby sister or brother from God, God decided that since Hope is such a good girl and makes such a good foster sister, she would also make an amazing big sister. So...with angels, he placed the baby in your mommy's lower tummy to keep it safe until it's time for it to come out." Christian mentally patted his back for such a brilliant explanation.

"God leally did that?" Hope asked in a doubtful voice.

"Yes. Why?" Christian asked, puzzled by her reaction.

"Some of oul ancheter ale demons, so... But I guess he forgabe us," Hope said shrugging.

"Okay, what? Demons? Angel, there's no such thing as demons," Christian explained.

"But..." Hope started to protest but was cut off.

"Young lady, why are you up so early?" a voice scolded.