Chapter 33

DISCLAIMER: Fifty shades of Grey, any of its characters and other characters that I borrowed from other places do NOT belong to me. I own the plot and more than a few characters though. *I would like to remind you that this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or places is accidental; though I did borrow some names and characters from other places that are not mine.

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita

.

IMPORTANT:

I would like to clear something first. This story is mainly based on Ana, Hope, the island and everyone that lives there. Christian's past, like Elena and Sub-club will not play any major part here. They might come like a bug to annoy them once or twice but they are not the main villains. I don't think Jack Hyde will appear in this story at all, but if he does appear, he will also be a small inconvenience and nothing more. Thank you.

.

Chapter 33

.

The next morning, Christian woke up in an empty bed. He pouted a little but went through his morning routine quickly. Entering the kitchen, he found Ana and Gail looking at a magazine and chatting excitedly. He could see Hope was in the living room watching cartoons. "Angel, did you have breakfast yet?" he asked, alerting everyone to his presence.

"No...I'm watching catoon," Hope replied distractedly from living room.

Ana looked up from the magazine and smiled at him. "Good morning, honey," she greeted him.

"You weren't in the bed when I woke up," Christian pouted.

Ana approached him, snickering. "Sorry, honey." She held his face in her hands and kissed his cheeks. "Your children were pressing on my bladder and then I just couldn't sleep. So I came down here. Gail and I were discussing different kinds of houses and features, so that I have a better idea of what I want in our house," she explained.

"That's a good idea. So, have you decided what you'd like?" Christian asked as he steered Ana towards the aisle again.

"A few things actually. I'll tell you later."

"Good morning. Breakfast, sir?" Gail asked.

"Good morning, Gail, and you can start calling me 'Christian' from now on," Christian said with a smile as he took a seat. "ANGEL?! BREAKFAST TIME!" Christian announced.

"MY SPONGEBOB IS NOT FINISHED YET, DADDY!" Hope replied from the living room.

"HOPE ISADORA GREY! DINING ROOM, NOW!" Christian boomed, making Ana bite down on her lower lip as she tried to hide her smile. She loved the fact that he didn't just give into Hope's demands.

A few seconds later, Hope appeared in the dining room with a pout. "You'le so mean some times," she grumbled as Christian helped her into her seat. Christian smirked behind her back in amusement.

"Christian, can we go to the Dollar store on our way to the island instead of going shopping for your clothes? The children's birthday is coming up," Ana stated between bites.

"Yeah, sure. We can shop for my clothes later. What do you mean the children's birthday, though?" Christian asked in confusion.

"Yeah. Since there are more than 300 kids in the manor, we celebrate their birthdays three times a year. One birthday for 0 to 7 years olds, one for 8 to 13 year olds, and one for 14 to 18 olds. That way everyone gets a birthday. We celebrated the 0 to 7 years olds birthday a month before we met, five months ago," she explained. "It's time for the 8 to 13 year olds."