Chapter 55

DISCLAIMER: Characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, Kuroshitsuji, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine though!

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

*I'm casting Nick Bateman as Lucifer in this story. That guy is a total hotness overload 😉😉

.

Chapter 55:

.

Ana didn't know how she felt about having the devil on her doorstep. So she did the only think that made sense to her. She greeted him like he was a normal human stranger. "Hi," she said.

"My lord," Sebastian knelt down, took the man's hand and placed a kiss on it.

Lucifer was chiseled, tall, handsome, had broad shoulders, narrow hips, and light brown hair with blonde highlights. He was wearing a black suit with white shirt. His blue eyes glowed in amusement and he had a mischievous smile on his face. It was like he was planning a prank that he just couldn't wait to execute.

"Aeshma, my demon of wrath. How have you been?" Lucifer asked with an excited smile.

"I've been well, my lord. It had been a great honor raising the Prince for these months," Sebastian replied.

"Who is…" Christian asked, whispering.

"Don't say the name," Ana interrupted. "That's Sebastian's demon name. A human should never utter that name," she informed with a whisper.

"How rude of me! It's a pleasure to meet you, Anastasia," Lucifer greeted Ana with a charming smile.

"Even though I'm distantly related to you, I never thought we would meet. But I'm pleased that I got the opportunity to do so," Ana smiled warmly. "We were just having dinner. Would you like to join us?"

"It has been a few decades since I walked on Earth. I missed the food here. It'll be great to have some food," Lucifer laughed.

"This is my husband, Christian," Ana introduced.

"Hello," Christian stretched his hand out to shake hands.

Lucifer took his hand with a smile, but then it waned a bit. "Huh…you're an angel spawn. Nice to meet you," he greeted with a smirk. Christian smiled and shrugged in answer.

"Let's head towards the dining table," Ana gestured towards the dining room.

"By the way…where's my son?" Lucifer asked eagerly.

"He's in the dining room," Christian replied.

They enter the dining room to find all the children talking amongst themselves while gesturing wildly. Dusk was in one of the high chairs. "Daaa…da..da..da..daaa," he cooed as he played with his spoon.

"Dusk, look who's here," Ana announced with a smile. Since Dusk was quite mature for his age and had been away from his father for almost a year, Christian thought Dusk would be extremely happy. But his reaction was the opposite.

Dusk turned his head upon hearing Ana's voice, and noticed Lucifer standing beside her. The kid narrowed his eyes and glared at his father. "DA!" he growled out.

"Hello, son," Lucifer said with a nervous smile. Christian glanced at the man suspiciously.

Seeing Dusk's reaction, Ana frowned a little. "Dusk, honey, why don't you finish your food? You can talk to your father in the living room," she said before pulling Lucifer from the room.

"Okay. What was that about?" she asked bluntly, folding her hands over her chest.

"It…might have been my fault in the first place that Lucan ended up on earth," Lucifer answer sheepishly.