Chapter 7

DISCLAIMER:  Fifty shades of Grey or any of its’ characters does NOT belong to me. I own the plot and more than a few characters though. I would like to remind you that this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or place is accidental; though I did borrow some names and characters from other places that are not mine.

This story is rated M because of Lemon, Violence and gory details.

/

Chapter 7

/

Caleb and Will left after saying their ‘goodbyes’. Ana got up from her seat and closed the door behind them. After locking the door, Ana placed herself on Christian’s lap and demanded, “I didn’t get my good morning kiss,”

“Happy to oblige,” Christian grinned at her and licked her lips before sucking on it. Their sensual exploration continued until they were both out of breath. “Good Morning, love.” he greeted, panting.

“Sorry about not meeting you at the manor. But there’s some problem came up, so I had to come here,” Ana explained.

“No problem. I had an interesting day so far,” Christian chuckled.

“I’m done here for the day. Let’s go back to the manor,” Ana suggested. 

After fixing their clothes, they headed out of her office. Ana told Christian that there was another way to go to the Manor and that was through the dormitories. Christian agreed to go from there since that way he would see the rest of the school. Ana showed Christian the class rooms as they passed by them. Every class was really well decorated. Getting out of the school building, Ana took him towards the road ahead. Christian recalled, he had come from the left where the main entrance was. He finally noticed the different color buildings when they reached at the middle of the street.

As they walked to the road ahead, Christian noticed the four building on their left had thick fence around them. When he asked about the, Ana informed, “These are the dormitories. The blue one is Sapphire owl, the green one next to it is Green lion, the red one ahead of us is Scarlet fox and the violet Building next to it is Violet wolf.  Now, on our right, this beautiful yellow and orange color building is the teacher’s quarters. All the teachers stay here. They can only go out on weekends,”

“Why so many different colors though?” Christian asked curiously.

“When I was in middle school, my school building had this awful off-white color. I hated it. I didn’t want my students to feel the same about their school. That’s why all these colors. And moreover, it helps giving these students a sense of their status to make them study harder.”

By then, they had passed the red building on their left and the teacher’s building on their right. When they reached the purple building, Christian noticed the 7 storied black building. It was tree times bigger than the other dorms.

“And this is…?” Christian asked.

“The Noir Zone dormitory…or as the Prefects call it ‘The dumpster’,” Ana explained.

“Good morning, Ma’am,” A student passing by them pause and greeted Ana.

“Good morning, Haruhi. Why aren’t you in class yet?”

“I have a free period, so I was finishing my Fag duties,” Haruhi answered.

“Okay. See you in the evening then?”

“Yes ma’am,” with that, Haruhi leaves.

“Why is most of the boys here so pretty…like girls?” Christian asked chuckling as they took a left turn.