Chapter 56

DISCLAIMER: Characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, Kuroshitsuji, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine though!

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

.

Chapter 56:

.

She was exhausted but determined. She needed to get to Christian. The last one year had been hell. There was no way in hell she was going back to jail. It was a miracle that the bus transferring jail inmates was in an accident; otherwise she wouldn't have been able to escape from there. She needed to find Christian. He would help her. She knew he loved her. After all she had made him. She was the reason he had all that money. She had gone to Escala first, but the night guard had turned her away saying that Christian didn't live there anymore. He had a new house apparently. 'His stupid, gold digger wife must have demanded that' Elena thought with disgust.

After calling one of her former subs, she found the new house's address. It was a waterfront property. She didn't have any money with her, but that Sub had given her a ride there. Limping with aching legs, she approached the house. She saw two cars in front of the house and recognized one of them as Carrick's. It seemed the whole Grey family was having dinner here. They had been her friends for years but when she needed them the most, they did nothing to help her.

"Bastards!" Elena scowled.

She decided to wait outside in the trees. She didn't want Christian to get influenced by the Greys when she met him. She wanted him alone. She'd wait till his bitch wife was asleep. Elena knew that Christian didn't sleep the full night. She was sure that he would be awake a few hours after midnight.

.

.

.

The dinner was a cheerful event. The kids were excited when they decided to eat on the floor. The teens also joined the kids, claiming that it would be fun. They gathered around the living room and sat on the floor in a circle. Sebastian and Christian served the kids while Ana and Andrea served the Greys. Everyone chatted and laughed as they ate their dinner.

"Alright everyone! It's time for the next game! We're playing 'Pictionary'!" Elliot announced after everything was cleared out. They divided into two teams. Each team had a mix of adults, kids, and teenagers.

"Let me tell you the rules first. You'll take one of the slides and you'll have 30 seconds to draw whatever is written on that slide. If your team members cannot guess in 3 tries, then you'll score '0'," Elliot continued smirking.

Mia, Andrea, Carrick and Christian wound up in one team; while Ana, Grace, Sebastian and Elliot were on the other. Christian and Elliot were the team leaders of their teams. Liam, Caleb, and Bill were in Christian's team; while Nicolas, Tom, and Jose were in Elliot's team. Caleb went first and took a slide. He took a second to read what was written on the slide before putting it down.

"It's a phrase," he informed his team and started drawing. He drew an emoji face and an arrow pointing at its throat.

"Happy face?" Liam guessed.

"No wait….neck…no, throat!" Carrick guessed. Caleb nodded and started drawing again. He drew another emoji with spider like legs. It looked like a uterus.

"Whoa! Caleb, it's a family night. What the heck are you doing?" Christian scolded as the kids started asking what was that Caleb just drew.

"You only have 7 seconds left!" Elliot announced smugly.

Caleb shook his head repeatedly. "It's NOT a Uterus. I don't remember what this thing looks like," he said urgently.

"5…4…3…2…1…TIME'S UP!" Elliot's team squealed.