Chapter 3

DISCLAIMERFifty shades of Grey or any of its characters do NOT belong to me. I own the plot and more than a few characters though.

*I would like to remind you that this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or places is accidental; though I did borrow some names and characters from other places that are not mine

This story is rated M because of lemons, violence, and gory details.

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita

/

Chapter 3

/

The ferry stopped at a small port on the island. It was just big enough for two cars to pass side by side. Christian was looking out the window curiously. Since it was already 7.30 pm, Christian couldn't see the view clearly but only two minutes after entering the island, he noticed the boundary walls. Soon their car was in front of the main entrance of the orphanage. After checking their identity cards, they were allowed in. The car pulled up in front of what looked like a huge Victorian mansion.

Christian had always thought his parent's house was huge but this mansion was 15 times bigger

Christian had always thought his parent's house was huge but this mansion was 15 times bigger. Then he remembered that it was also an orphanage. In golden calligraphy, 'Someone to Watch Over' was written above the threshold of the manor.

"Stay here, Taylor." Christian got out of his car with the bouquet in his hand. Straightening his jacket, he looked around. There was a water fountain in front of the mansion, and as far as he could see, there was a mixed flower garden. Inhaling the fragrance, he went up the stairs.

Christian hadn't feel this nervous even when he was first starting his business. He shook his head to shake off his nerves. Taking a deep breath, he rang the bell and stood back to wait. The door opened within seconds, making Christian think someone was standing by the door, waiting for him to ring the bell.

As the door parted, the first thing Christian saw was a black haired boy…um girl…um…a Goth looking 15-16 year old.