Chapter 25

DISCLAIMER: Fifty shades of Grey or any of its characters do NOT belong to me. I own the plot and more than a few characters though.

***IMPORTANT***

Yeah… the weird unrealistic-ness will continue with this chapter. 87% of these things will never…I can guarantee…never happen in real life. So, I would like to request that for the sake of this story, just go with it ;)

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita. I love you ❤️

/

Chapter 25

/

Christian was going to London that day. He had asked Andrea to get GEH's private jet ready for the journey. Andrea called Ana as a plan bloomed in her head. Smiling excitedly, she waited for her best friend to answer the phone.

"Andrea," Ana answered with a sad sigh.

"Ana, first of all I've been calling you for the last 6 days. Why weren't you answering? Anyways, Ana, Mr. Grey is leaving..." Andrea trailed off.

"What do mean by...leaving?" Ana asked worriedly.

"After you broke up with him, he...he completely broke down, Ana. We thought we might need to hospitalize him," Andrea said, as she bit on her lower lip.

Ana took a sharp breath. "How is he now?" she asked desperately.

"After a few sessions with Dr. Flynn, he's now in control. He decided he can't live in the US anymore where he'll always be reminded of you. So... so he decided to relocate to London. Ana, he's going to London...forever. He's not going to come back," Andrea whispered.

"NO..." a sob escaped Ana's lips.

"His flight leaves in 3 hours," Andrea informed her, feeling guilty. "I have to go, Ana. I still have some preparations to make for his departure," she added. "Bye," with that she hung up. "Sorry my friend. But I had to do something," Andrea whispered to herself as the guilt weighed heavily on her.

/

/

It was 11 in the morning, when Christian's car stopped in front of the private plane. Stepping out of the car, Christian sighed. It had been a hard couple of days. He felt like his lungs wanted to stop breathing. "Taylor, is everything ready?" he asked.

"Yes sir," Taylor answered as he started pulling out the luggage from the back of the car.

"Andrea sent all the files with you, right?"

"Yes, sir."

Christian's phone rang. He felt hope bloom in his heart when he saw Ana's name on the caller id. "Hello? Ana?"

"Christian?" From her voice it seemed like she was crying.

"Hey, why are you crying? Is everything okay?" Christian asked worriedly.

"Christian, Hope has been kidnapped," Ana said between sobs.

"WHAT?! How did that happen? Since when has she been missing?" Christian asked, as panic welled in him. Taylor was frowning too as he listened from behind him.

"Hope had gone to Seattle with my mom for the weekend. Today morning, mom and Hope went to a bakery. Mom looked away from her for just a few seconds, and then...she was nowhere to be found," Ana was sobbing so hard that it was getting harder to understand.

"Ana! Ana, calm down and tell me clearly. How can you be sure that she has been kidnapped? It's possible that she might've got lost," Christian suggested.