Chapter 57

DISCLAIMER: Characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, Kuroshitsuji, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine though!

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

.

Chapter 57:

.

Elliot could hear people talking when he returned to consciousness. His head was covered by a bag so he couldn't see anything when he blinked his eyes open. "What?" he muttered, confused by the discovery. He didn't understand why anyone would want to kidnap him. "What's going on?" he asked louder. The room fell silent.

Then a familiar voice chimed in excitedly, "Oh, he's awake!"

A few seconds later, the bag was removed from Elliot's head. He had to blink a few times to adjust to the neon lights. "What's going on?" he asked when he realized that all his friends and his brother were standing in front of him with excited looks on their faces.

"Welcome to your bachelor party!" Luis announced with a grin.

"What?!" Elliot felt the smile coming to his face. His friends were giving him a bachelor party! "So that's why you guys kept acting like you didn't have anything planned. Cause you wanted to surprise me!" he stated excitedly.

"Exactly!" Jace winked at him.

Elliot went to get up when he realized that he was sitting on a wooden chair and both of his hands and legs were tied to the chair. "Um…you forgot to open these bindings," he pointed out.

"No, we didn't," Owen stated with a smirk.

"What…do you mean?" Elliot asked apprehensively.

"You'll be untied after the first lap dance that Chris bought you," Ryan informed, pointing at Christian, who had a drink in his hands and a smirk on his face.

"There's a catch, isn't it?" Elliot asked giving his friends a doubtful look.

"Here… Have a drink," Noah said as he approached Elliot with a shot glass. Elliot drank as he continued to give his friends' teasing smiles suspicious looks.

"Let's start this party!"Alex yelled raising his drink up in the air. The others joined him in the cheer as the music started.

Elliot finally looked around the room and realized that it looked like a club. He started getting excited that maybe his brother finally relented and got him strippers. From both the sides of the stage six beautiful Asian girls entered the stage and started dancing provocatively. They were all wearing white short skirts with matching white crop tops showing their midriffs. Elliot's jaw dropped and his eyes got wide as he enjoyed the performance.

While he was distracted, he didn't notice that all his friends and his brother had taken a few steps back. The girls surrounded Elliot's chair and started dancing around him. One by one they gave Elliot lap dances, which he continued to enjoy. The girls stripped out of their crop tops and brushed their breasts against his shoulders as they danced. Elliot squirmed around the chair as his pants had tightened uncomfortably. That's when he started wondering why his hands were bound. 'Maybe it's because my brother didn't want me to touch the girls and end up cheating on my fiancée. That's got to be it!' Elliot thought to himself and felt grateful towards his brother as the urge to touch these girls continued to escalate. Soon, the girls stripped out of their short skirts and were only wearing matching red lingerie. Elliot felt his throat drying and his eyes bulge out. He was so hard that his dick was rubbing persistently against the zipper of his jeans.

"Drink!" he choked out towards his friends. Noah handed a shot glass to one of the girls who helped Elliot drink it.

"Should we get him a few more drinks?" Noah asked Christian. All the boys were hanging out at the bar as they watched Elliot enjoy himself.