Serial Killer Outtake

Disclaimer: You guys have been begging me to write this serial killer part. So, I hope this satisfies your curiosity.. I only own the plot.

A warning: This will have gory parts and things some might not agree with. I'll request you to just read it as a story that it is. It's not based on any real events. Thank you.

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

.

.

.

The room she was kept in was actually a dark cell. It was clean and empty. Ana was lying on the floor, curled up with her back against the wall as she faced the door of the cell. She kept wondering how she could have been this stupid! She should've known better. Handsome men like him didn't pay attention to girls like her unless they had some ulterior motives. When he had arrived at the hardware store she worked at, she was fascinated by him. He had smiled at her and she was a captive of his grey eyes. He had introduced himself as 'Jack' and asked her name. She had blushed and stuttered as she replied.

His purchase should've been a warning sign. He had bought cable ties, masking tape, and five yards of natural filament rope. Throughout the whole period, he had looked amused; like he found something ironic. Now she understood why. After all…he had used those same things to kidnap me, she thought bitterly. He had asked her out when he was done purchasing. Blushing deep red, she had agreed. She really, really should've known better. Ana sniffed, as tears rolled down her cheeks. She didn't know what to do to get away from her kidnapper. She really should've paid attention when her father was trying to teach her defensive moves.

She flinched as the wounds on her back burned. She had been brutally whipped the day before. He had been careful to only whip her back. He had not said anything the first day. He had just locked her in this room. The next day he returned in the evening with a scary looking whip. Ana was starved and dehydrated by then. She didn't have much strength left. She fought back as best as she could, but it only made him angrier. By the time he was gone…. she was unconscious from pain.

It was the third day now… if her count was right. The door opened and the handsome devil entered the room. He stood in front of her and stared silently with a slight frown on his face.

"You have blue eyes," he muttered, tilting his head. He looked disturbed. "How did I not notice it earlier?" he asked himself, scowling. He turned around and left the room only to return a few minutes later. He had a plate of food and a water bottle. He sat by the door and said, "Come here." Ana stayed in her place, staring at him in distrust and fear. "If you don't want me to punish you again then COME. HERE." His tone was mild, but the threat was not.

Slowly, Ana untangled herself. The kidnapper waited patiently as she stepped up to him. As she reached arms distance, he pulled her onto his lap. He tucked her against his neck and hugged her carefully. He didn't seem to want to hurt her back more.

"I know it's not your fault that you're a woman," he murmured against her hair, "but I had to…. I had to punish you," he added apologetically. Pulling back, he adjusted her and started feeding her.

Hesitantly, Ana ate as she didn't want to anger him into punishing her. Why he had punished her for being a woman she didn't understand, but she knew her punishment wouldn't end with just whipping if she angered him.

"My poor darling! Here," he kept muttering as he fed her. "I promise I love you…. It's just I get angry sometimes," he had a pout on his face as he offered her water. After drinking the water, Ana sighed in relief as the pain in her stomach stopped. "Why aren't you saying it back?" he suddenly asked, sounding pissed off as he pushed her off his lap.