Chapter 38

DISCLAIMER: Sebastian, Claude, plots and characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine!

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

.

Chapter 38:

.

Weeks passed by. Ana was now 22 weeks pregnant. There were now days when she found it hard to leave the manor. All she wanted to do was to stay home and organize things. She had the nursery reorganized several times already, and it wasn't even done yet. Christian had given her a few weird looks when he found her organizing the closet one day after returning from office. It was understandable....considering she hardly ever organized anything before. She was a mess, happy from all the organization, yet uncomfortable and so tired that she could fall asleep at a moment's notice, but too exhausted to truly sleep unless Christian was beside her. Often times she would call him at office during lunch hour to take a nap with her. Christian would Skype with her and would lie down on the couch in his office as she did the same in their bed at home. Sometimes, she just wouldn't let him go to office, so that she could cuddle. She knew that Christian was mildly frustrated with her behavior but he would still do the things she asked for. She loved him more because of it.

There was another thing that made Ana's heart swell with love for her husband. It was Christian's new favorite pastime. Every evening after returning home, no matter if she was sleeping or not, he would uncover her belly and lay beside her with his face really close to her belly. Then he would lightly push two fingers on her bump, waiting. Usually it took less than ten seconds for a little hand or a foot to appear, the shape pressing the skin upwards. But the most beautiful thing about the whole process was Christian's facial expressions. Ana loved seeing his face light up with utter delight and contentment as the babies responded to him. It was these things she treasured the most about him...seeing the father of her children interact with her unborn children, while his face spoke of adoration.

For most of the day, however, Ana felt huge, uncomfortable and was having hot flashes. It was like for her the temperature was a few degrees more than it actually was. She constantly complained about the weather and took showers multiple times. Ana stopped using the stairs and only used the elevators around the manor. The children were really in tune with her situation and would offer to bring water or to fan her for relief.

.

.

Christian had been watching his wife very carefully, every day. She looked very pregnant now that she was further along with twins. Along with constant crazy cravings, Ana had been sleeping a lot. She was also occasionally throwing up. He'd woken up a few times to the unpleasant sound, and he couldn't help the feeling of hot, unwanted guilt that ran through him. After all, he was the one responsible for her pregnancy and all the discomfort that came with it.

These days, Ana looked paler than normal, but all she wanted was him, in bed with her. He doesn't mind though...most of the time. One time, Ana had called him in the office. When he received his phone, all he could hear was his wife crying. After a long spell of tears, she had explained that she was so tired from all the work at the school and wanted to take a nap. When Christian asked why she didn't do that, she replied that she was so used to sleeping beside him that she just couldn't sleep without him. That day, he canceled the rest of his appointments and returned home so that his wife could sleep beside him while he worked on his laptop.

Another surprise was that now-a-days he spent a lot of time in bed with her, because all she wanted to do...was him. It had caught him off guard. It was like she was possessed by some sort of succubus, and the answer to saving her soul lay within his pants. He wasn't complaining, not by a long shot. After all, Christian Grey loved sex. But this morning, he had to admit that he'd tried not to wake his wife up as he slipped out from beneath her. The moment she opened her eyes, he knew she would pounce on him. How she managed to do so while being heavily pregnant was a mystery to him. With a sigh of relief when Ana didn't wake up, Christian hurried out of the room. He had to grimace as his sore cock brushed against the material of his pajamas. Ana had ridden him raw.