Chapter 59

DISCLAIMER: Characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, Kuroshitsuji, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine though!

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

.

Chapter 59:

.

Ana returned 3 days later along with all the teachers who had accompanied her. She was pleasantly surprised and happy that her husband had stepped up to her responsibilities in her absence.

"How come I don't get that dreamy smile whenever I step up and take your responsibilities?" Sebastian asked with a scowl.

"Because one, you're my father and it falls in your responsibility to help me, and two, as the VP, it's your job to take the responsibility in my absence. You didn't do anything that you weren't supposed to do," Ana replied with a smirk.

"You know times like this really make me regret saving you," Sebastian stated dryly.

"I taught her well," Claude muttered from the corner of the room with a satisfied look on his face.

Ana glanced at both demons before shaking her head at them. She then continued her explanation. "Christian didn't have to take over the school responsibilities since you have the ability to be at 7 places at once." Sebastian just huffed.

Claude stared at Sebastian with a suspicious look on his face before exclaiming, "Don't tell me you never told the poor guy that you could do it."

"It's not my fault that he forgets I'm a demon. He should've known better than to compare me with an ordinary human," Sebastian stated arrogantly.

"You're a jackass, father dear," Ana stated sighing.

.

.

Christian had returned to GEH after Ana came back. Claude even complemented him on his efforts and actions. The teacher who was in charge of Noir zone thanked Christian for handling every situation that was thrown at him. Kyoya and Tom had also returned a few hours back, making everyone sigh in relief. Christian had packed a small bag for the night as he was going to stay at Escala that night. Ana and he hadn't got to have much alone time in the last few weeks. So, they decided to meet up at Escala to spend the night alone.

A rustling noise made Christian snap out of his work zone. He was so into his work that the sudden noise in the silent room had startled him. He looked around the room curiously, but found nothing. Shrugging, he went back to working on his laptop. The noise came again. Christian frowned and got up from his chair, looking around. When his eyes fell on his small bag, he noticed that it was moving and making that rustling noise.

"What the hell?!" Christian muttered, confused. He stepped closer to the bag and bent down. Hesitantly, he pulled the zipper open and was shocked as hell when something white and furry jumped out of the bag. He sat on the carpeted floor, trying to slow his racing heart down. Wondering what had just happened, he started looking around. When his eyes fell on his chair, he noticed a white Persian cat sitting there, glaring at him. Its pupils were narrowed into slits as it glared at him.

 Its pupils were narrowed into slits as it glared at him