Chapter 50

DISCLAIMER: Sebastian, Claude, plots and characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine!

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

PS: I'm borrowing the Fredrik Eklund House in Connecticut. This story has no real event basis. Don't take it seriously.

{Not sure if American jails have jailers or not. Google search didn't help. But my country does}

.

Chapter 50:

.

Christian woke up around 5 am the next morning as he wanted to go jogging. He recalled his behavior from last night and winced. "Why do I always act like a spaz whenever I want to get Ana pregnant?" he muttered to himself.

"Mmm… What are you muttering now?" Ana asked in a sleepily voice, as she squinted at him from under the blanket.

"N-nothing. Just thinking about going for a run. You wanna join me?"

"Not today, baby. I wanna sleep in for a few more hours. I'll join you tomorrow," Ana pouted before hiding under the blanket.

Christian smirked at her behavior before leaving the bed. He changed into a pair of track pants, a t shirt and a pair of running shoes. He took his iPod and phone and left after dropping a kiss on her forehead. He got out the back of the house and decided that he would run around the lake. It was a huge lake, so he calculated that two trips around the lake should be enough exercise for the day.

He pulled on his headphones and started his exercise playlist

He pulled on his headphones and started his exercise playlist. Christian started running after he was done stretching his muscles. It took him close to 15 minutes to reach the other side of the lake. Glancing back at the house, something caught his eye. He saw someone standing at the attic window.

He stopped in his tracks as he tried to see who it could be, but he was too far to see anything clearly

He stopped in his tracks as he tried to see who it could be, but he was too far to see anything clearly. He just saw a human shaped something. Deciding that he wanted to see it from closer proximity, he started running around the lake towards the house. When he finally reached closer to the house, he saw that person move away from the window. Christian frowned, thinking maybe it was someone from the house… though why someone would go into the attic this early in the morning was a mystery to him. Shaking his head, he continued his morning run.