Chapter 47

DISCLAIMER: Sebastian, Claude, plots and characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine!

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

***I don't know how police actually work. I'm just making things up about police procedure.

.

Chapter 47:

.

This time the power source appeared behind a police station. Christian and Ana were puzzled by this. "That's…strange! Why did that power source thing place us here? Would one of them come to this police station?" Ana asked her husband.

"Your guess is as good as mine," Christian shrugged.

They walked towards the front of the station when a bunch of officers came out of the station in a hurry and headed for the squad car. One of them bumped into Christian. "Sorry, man," he said before he left.

"Shall we wait here for a while? See if one of them turns up?" Christian suggested.

"Won't the police think we're stalking them?" Ana asked, amused. Christian chuckled and shook his head as he wrapped his arm around his wife. They waited around for more than four hours, but there was no sign of either Christian or Ana of this earth. "What if this earth doesn't have a Christian or Ana?" Ana asked worriedly.

"If we're here, that means there has to be a version of us here. Let's get a room at a nearby hotel. It's getting late," Christian suggested.

"Can we have something to eat before that? I'm hungry. We didn't get to have lunch," she pouted.

"Of course, love. Now….do you think internet will work on our phones?" Christian inquired.

"The local cafes usually offer free WiFi, right? We can check there."

"Good idea," Christian beamed at his wife proudly.

They did as planned and were happy to discover that internet worked on their phones. Christian used it to find the nearest hotel and booked a room for them online. After finishing their pot roast sandwiches, they went to the hotel. Since they couldn't find any sign of this Earth's Christian or Ana, the couple decided to have a date night. They went to the nearest mall and separated to change into date-appropriate clothes. Christian dressed in a light blue dress shirt, navy skinny jeans, and brown leather boots. Ana dressed in a pair of black denim jeans, white deep v neck bralette, a sheer lace crochet blouse, nude designer heels, and matching nude purse.

Christian couldn't stop his smile as he took her in. He stepped closer and pulled her into his arms. "You're the most beautiful creature….ever," he said placing a kiss on her lips.

"I love you," she whispered as she smiled up at him.

"Let's go," Christian took her hand and they headed to the restaurant they had reserved a table for their date. "Why didn't you let me book a VIP table?" he asked.

"We always book VIP tables. I thought we should try something different," Ana replied with a shrug. Christian snickered at his wife's eccentric ways.

They were seated at their table by the window. It was private enough, though not luxurious enough for Christian. But he didn't complain, because it made his wife happy. A few minutes after they were seated, a waiter arrived. "Good evening. I'll be your server tonight. Would you like hear tonight's speci….ANA!" the guy exclaimed as he finally noticed the girl sitting there.

Startled, Ana looked at the man and raised her eyebrow. "Hello? Um….do I know you?" she asked, curiously. It seemed they would finally know get to know about this earth's Ana.