Chapter 51

DISCLAIMER: Sebastian, Claude, plots and characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine!

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

PS: I'm borrowing the Fredrik Eklund House in Connecticut. This story has no real event basis. Don't take it seriously.

.

Chapter 51:

.

Almost everyone gathered in the living room by 6.15 pm. Owen and Noah were in the kitchen making snacks for everyone. Jace got the cooler filled with beer before carrying it to the living room. Others were busy rearranging the sectionals into two separate places so that when they would start playing dumb charades the teams could sit separately. Ashley was busy writing the chits for the game.

"Where's my brother and Ana?" Elliot inquired as he finished moving the sectional with Jax and Luis.

"I think they decided to take a small 'nap'," Jax wiggled his eyebrows suggestively with a smirk.

"So proud of my brother," Elliot wiped his fake tears with a smirk.

"How fun it would be to... disturb them now?" Jax suggest with an evil grin.

"Hell yeah," Elliot fist bumped with him.

"I'll NOT save you when Ana separates your ears from your bodies," Luis announced, moving away from the pair.

"Oh come on! It'll fun!" Elliot insisted.

"Mmhmm... hell no!" Luis stated dryly, distancing himself from the troublemaking pair before Ana could see him with them.

"Hey, guys," Ana greeted as she and Christian came down the stairs. "Sorry we're late," she added with a shrug. Ana was wearing a pair of '90s classic denim shorts with a light grey t-shirt. Christian had also changed into a pair of distressed jeans with light green t-shirt.

"Oh man! Couldn't you wait for a few more minutes? We wanted to…." Elliot almost spilled when Jax jumped up and covered his mouth.

"Wanted to what?" Ana asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. We wanted to do nothing," Jax replied with an innocent smile.

Ana narrowed her eyes and glared at Jax and Elliot. "You were planning something, weren't you?" she asked dryly. "Who else was involved in this?"

"I don't even know them," Luis pointed out quickly. 😂

"Dude, really?!" Ryan asked with an amused smile.

Ana shook her head at her friends before joining Ashley to help her with the chits. Christian joined the others to help them clear the center of the living room. "Christian, I forgot to tell you. Hope wanted to talk to you," Ana informed sheepishly, slapping her forehead.

"Don't worry, I already Skyped with Hope, the twins, P5 and Bill. I also talked to Sebastian and your parents. I even called my parents to inquire about Jayden. Mom said he was fussy the first day, but he's doing better now," he replied.

"Thanks bro," Elliot smiled at his brother. It warmed his heart that along with his own children, his brother remembered to inquire about Jayden as well.

Owen and Noah entered the living room carrying three trays full of tortilla cups with tangy filling as their evening snack. "Guys, the food is done!" Owen announced placing the food down.

"The beer is also here," Jace added.

"We're done making the chits," Ashley informed with a grin.