Chapter 48

DISCLAIMER: Sebastian, Claude, plots and characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine!

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

.

Chapter 48:

.

After apologizing to his father repeatedly and promising that he would be careful with his power from that very minute, Christian was finally able to excuse himself from his biological father. Ana had left the pair and had a teasing smile on her lips when her husband returned. "You left me there!" he accused with a pout.

"You deserved the scolding," Ana replied with an amused smile.

"You mean little thing!" Christian muttered wrapping his arms around her waist and rubbing his nose against hers. "Let's go home," he suggested.

"Yes please," Ana nodded eagerly before placed a smacking kiss on his lips, making him grin widely.

They returned home in two hours and both sighed in relief. It must have been only a few hours for others, but for Christian and Ana, it had been weeks before they were reuniting with their family. Hope, Augustus, Alistair, Caleb, Liam, Nicolas, Jose, Tom, and Bill were all gathered in the living room sharing funny stories. Sebastian was with the kids as well, making woolen socks for the twins. Ana ran up to her babies and gave each of them tight hugs and kisses to the older ones and then took the twins with her so that she could feed them to reconnect. Christian also hugged the boys before he took Hope in his arms and cuddled with her.

"My little angel! Daddy missed you so, so much," he said giving butterfly kisses to his daughter.

"Silly, daddy! What's going on?" Hope asked, giggling.

"Christian? There's something different about you. Did something happen?" Sebastian inquired with a frown.

"Let Ana join us. We'll share what happened," Christian huffed a laugh. "I missed you guys," he said to everyone else in the room. "I realized how lucky I am to have you all," he added.

"You have only been gone for 6 hours," Nicolas stated, scratching his head in confusion.

"I think….it has been longer for them," Caleb said with narrowed eyes.

Ana returned 45 minutes later. She had changed into an emerald silk two piece short pajamas with vintage Victoria's Secret emerald green robe. Christian also went and returned 20 minutes later after changing into a pair of emerald plaid pajama pants and black sleeveless Adidas tee.

"Can we now get to know why you both are acting so weird?" Caleb demanded restlessly.

"You're acting like you haven't seen us in weeks. What happened, Mom? Dad?" Jose asked.

Christian went to answer when his eyes fell on the twins. "What the hell are they wearing?" he laughed.

"It was funny," Ana shrugged as she cuddled up to his side and dropped a kiss on Hope's head. She had dressed the twins into white onesies that said 'double' and 'trouble' on each onesie respectively.

"Anyways, Astriel was telling us a story about how I should be careful when I wish for something and what kind of trouble he landed in because of this. He left us to talk to someone, when I randomly….carelessly said that if the multiverse was real, I would like to see other versions of us," he gestured towards his wife sheepishly. "The very next second… a power source appeared and we were pulled away from this earth and dropped in some other earth."