Chapter 9: New Suits

Peter's POV:

"Friday?" I asked to the glasses. I had had an AI before, but now I would have 2?!? That's...insane!

"Stand by for retinal and biometric scan. Retinal and biometric scan accepted. Hello Peter," a woman's voice said. I could feel my eyes lighting up a bit.

Y/N put her head on my shoulder and soon fell asleep. I waved my hand in front of her face to check if she was really asleep. She was.

No more Paris. I'm so sorry Y/N. I knew that she really wanted to go, and I felt bad. And now, it seemed like Mr. Fury was going to recruit us no matter what. I'm not even sure how Y/N would fight. She's tough, I'll give her that. But...what if she got hurt?!

I pushed the thought away and instead remembered what Aunt May had told me; "be more flexible." So, I took out my phone and looked up the Top 10 Romantic Places in Prague. None of them were anything close to the Eiffel Tower, but they could work, I guess.

I just hopped that Y/N would agree.

The bus pulled up to a rest stop, and I looked down at Y/N, still asleep. I smiled and gently brushed a hair out of her face. She slowly stirred until I saw her eyes flutter open.

"Hi," she whispered.

"Hi. We are at a rest stop," I informed her. She sat up and adjusted herself a bit.

"Okay good, I need to stretch my legs," she said, getting up when suddenly Flash bumped into her.

"Move!" he said, pushing her back down into the seat, and she fell into my arms. He did not just...

I stood up in such anger. He did not dare lay a finger on Y/N. I lifted my fist, but Y/N quickly stood up and turned to me.

"Peter, it's alright. He's just a jerk. Let him be, please?" she asked, and I tried to calm down.

"Fine, yeah okay. I'm sorry," I said, and she smiled.

We were about to walk off the bus, when Dimitri put his hand in front of Y/N, making her fall back a bit. We both looked to him, and he pointed off in a different direction.

Oh how he speaks such little words, yet we know what he means.

We followed his point to a woman standing in the doorway of a building. We looked at each other, and hesitantly walked towards her. She pushed us inside and closed the door behind us.

"Hi, I'm uh, Peter Parker and this is Y/N..." I said, a little worried to who she was.

"Here is your new suit. Try it on," she said stiffly to me. She held a folded up black suit, that has special details on it.

"And you, this is your suit. Try it on," she said to Y/N, handing her an almost identical one.

"I'm sorry, do where can I change-"

"Take off your clothes! Both of you!" she exclaimed, and we both turned pink.

"Uh...right here?" Peter asked.

"Yes! Go!" she said, and we turned to each other and exchanged a look.

We both turned to not face each other, and took our clothes off, and slipped on the new suits.

Y/N has hers on first, so the lady walked over to her and inspected the suit.

"Perfect fit. Now take it off," she said, and turned to me. I glanced back out of habit, and saw Y/N's back of the suit. It looked so cool! Like black widows outfit, but with a mask.

She walked over to me and inspected the suit.

"Good fit. Take it off, and you two must hurry back," she said.

Y/N and I turned back around once we were both back in our clothes, and walked out together.

"What...just happened?" she asked. I shrugged.

"I guess we have new suits for our fight in Prague," I said. I saw her expression fall.

"Yeah. But, what am I even going to do? I don't have any powers, or special abilities!" she exclaimed, frowning.

"I'm not sure. And honestly, this whole thing has been weird. But, we are doing it together, and that's what matters," I said, squeezing her hand. A smile peaked from the corners of her lips.

We made it on to the bus, but Ned and MJ were staring at us.

"What?" I asked.

"Where did you two go?" Ned asked. We both had a panicked look.

"Uh...we went looking for..."

"Souvenirs!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Yeah, exactly, from the...souvenir shop?" I added.

"Oh. What did you get?" MJ asked.

"Um...these!" Y/N said, pulling out her Friday glasses. I caught on and pulled out mine too.

"Yeah, they were really cool so we decided to buy matching ones," I said. They both nodded and sat back down.

Y/N and I slumped back into our seats, breathing a sigh of relief. We looked at each other and started to laugh a bit.

Yeah, this trip was going to be okay.