Chapter 22: Getting Tony on board

Peter's POV:

I have to save Y/N. I've messed up, but I can still save her, and Europe.

"Now you're friends are in trouble. Y/N is counting on you. You're all alone. You're tech is missing. What are you going to do about it?" Happy asked me, with intent that I could figure out on the spot, a way to fix everything.

"I'm going to kick his ass," I whispered, trying not to imagine how scared Y/N might be right this moment.

I'm coming Y/N. Don't worry.

"I mean, I mean right now. Like specifically what are we gonna do? Because we've been hovering over this tulip field for the last 15 minutes," Happy said.

"Right. I can't call my friends, because he is tracking their phones," I started to say, forming a plan. Then I had an idea.

Flash; this was the one and only time you might actually be helpful to me.

"Give me your phone," I asked Happy, which he did.

"What's your password?" I asked.

"Password," he asked. I was confused.

"No, what is your password," I clarified.

"Password, the word, spelled out," Happy said. I looked up at him with confusion.

"Head of security, and your password is password?" I asked.

"I don't feel good about it either," he said, and I ignored him.

I quickly went to Instagram and checked where my class was. Beck no doubt, had a plan, so wherever he sent my class to, thats where Y/N will be, and where his next destruction will be.

I found Flash's Instagram, and saw that he was live-streaming. I clicked it and promptly heard his annoying-ass voice.

"Hello governor. Cup of tea for you? I'm gonna be in London soon," Flash addressed through the phone to his audience.

"They're in London," I said, giving Happy back his phone.

"London. Okay," Happy said, making his way back to the pilot seat.

"Yeah, I need a suit," I told him, and he looked back at me and smiled. He pressed a button and looked behind me. I followed his gaze as the wall behind me opened, and a whole other tech-lab room revealed itself.

I walked over to it, and thought about how I was going to do this. I quickly became familiar with some of the controls, and put my hand on one of the board panels. It scanned briefly before activating the room. I stood there, and then remembered that Mr. Stark uses AI's for everything.

"Okay...um, bring up everything you have on Spiderman," I said, and then my different suit models appeared in front of me in mini holograms. I chose one of them and kept tampering with it, changing different options and even trying on one of the hologram web shooters. I looked over to see Happy lightly smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You take care of the suit, and I'll take care of the music," he said, returning back to the pilot seat. He turned on a song and I immediately recognized it.

"Oh, I love Led Zeppelin," I called to him.

3rd Person POV:

"Nick...satellites are picking up an E.M. pulse," Hill said.

"I thought that was over," Fury said in frustration.

"It's the biggest one yet," Hill explained, as Fury looked over he shoulder at the satellite data.

"Where?"

"London."

Meanwhile, Peter's class was again hijacked by Beck and his gang, as they were sent to Berlin, where Beck was planning his next attack. There, he would send a drone to take out whoever Peter told about him; Ned, MJ and Betty.

The kids climbed aboard a bus thats driver worked for Beck. He planned to put them in the middle of the elemental attack, and flee.

Beck (now posing as Mysterio), flew around while talking to Nick Fury.

"I got here as fast as I could. I did a full perimeter sweep. Nothing," he said, full of shit.

"Damn it," Fury said.

"Pulse is spiking," Hill commented.

"We need another Avenger with us. If we stand any chance, I'm gonna need help," Beck told them, knowing that Tony was in the area. His plan was falling together perfectly.

"Tony Stark is in the area, no doubt with a suit. Man takes his suit everywhere in case of events like this. I'll call him over, and you two can blast this motherfucker out of here," Fury said, and turned to call Stark.

Tony had arrived to take Y/N back home in the morning, only to find that she was gone. Peter was too. He knew they had to be together, somewhere. Y/N had taken off all of her tech, so he couldn't track her.

Although he was angry, he was also scared. Though he would never admit it, he was so worried about her all the time. He didn't want anything bad to happen to her. Now that she had run off, as monsters were appearing from the ground, he felt helpless.

Just then, he got a call from Nick Fury. He remembered what Y/N had told him, about Shield 'needing her help', and her listening to Fury, instead of her own father.

Tony picked up and started talking before Fury had a chance to say anything.

"Had fun using my daughter as your puppet?" Tony asked, sarcastically.

"Stark, we need you in London. Now."

"Yeah I bet you do. Tell me this, were you ever going to tell me that you recruited my daughter without my permission to do something that she was not remotely ready for? You are so damn lucky she didn't die. Because that would have been on you, and honestly, on me too," Tony spoke, angry as hell.

"We needed her, and she got the job done. You really think Parker would have let anything happen to her? But now, we need you to help defeat this last elemental, or the whole world could be at risk," Fury spoke, tired of his tone.

"I'm on my way. But this will not be shoved under the rug," Tony threatened before hanging up. He pressed the arc reactor and his IronMan suit started to form around him. Within seconds, he was off towards Berlin.