Chapter 17: Avengers Level Threat

Third Person POV:

In a hidden facility, Beck and his associates are running a test trial of their next move.

The drones display a new elemental, and a fake Mysterio that is fighting it.

"You took everything from me! This is for my family!" Beck's voice spoke from the speakers, as the holograms continued to fight each other.

"Pause. Pause?" Beck said, and the holograms stopped mid-battle.

"Yeah, uh, can you just fast forward to the end?"

"Yeah. Standby."

The images now run at a quicker pace as they are sped up til the end of the fight.

"Right. Fly fly fly, zap zap zap, pause," Beck said and the images froze again.

"I'm not in love with this choreography, but it'll do. Kill image," he said, and the illusion disappeared.

"Decloak drones," he said, and from where the elemental was, a lot of drones flew out.

"Right, weapons?"

"You wanna weaponize them?" William (an associate) asked.

"Yup."

"Weapons only, Standby." The drones started to move in a specific order, and they fire their weapons near prop pillars.

"Stop. Something...I don't know what it is. It's something...just dou...you know what? Double the damage and run it again," Beck said, and the drones went again, this time their weapons fired and hit the pillars, destroying them.

"That's good! That's good!" Beck said excitedly. His plan was fool proof. Everyone, even Nick Fury believed in his story. Now all he had to do, was make sure no one found out.

His plan after that, was to call upon IronMan to come and help him fight the elemental, where in which he would kill Tony, and make it look like an accident. He didn't have much of a plan for killing Y/N, but how hard could it be to kill a little girl?

"We're on schedule?" Beck asked.

"Oh, yeah. Uploading software to hack Friday network, where the drones will be able to create an event big enough to cover the city."

"Right, well done. Make sure that every drone is weapon hot. We need maximum damage," Beck ordered.

"That's gonna cause a lot of casualties."

"Oh yeah. More casualties, more coverage. I gotta cut through the static. London is a beautiful city and it will suffer, but they can rebuild. If I'm going to be IronMan's replacement, I need to save the world from an Avengers level threat, which everyone would see, was too much for Tony. But we need to be careful. Most likely, he will be able to detect the drones with his suit, so we will need to hack into his communication to Fury. I'll have a drone strike him down early on in battle," Beck said, as the hologram of the Mysterio suit projected itself around Beck.

"Janice, you will be in position with a quick change armor for the victory lap?" Beck asked, motioning to a woman on the side of the room.

"Of course. Do you want to try..."

"No no. That's..." Beck started to say, but as he was gesturing with his hand, the hologram started to glitch and didn't match up with his hand.

"What's going on with my hand? Why is that happening?" Beck asked, annoyed.

"Oh uh, one of the drones that came back from the plaza was mission a projector. It's fine."

"Wait, and you're...you're telling me this now?!" Beck started to yell.

"It's one drone. The image will be perfect, I promise."

"That projector is evidence. It's going to tell people what we're doing and how we're doing it. I am trying to fool 7 billion people here, including Nick Fury, who happens to be the most paranoid and most dangerous person on the planet," Beck exclaimed, becoming slightly unhinged. Everyone in the room stared at him in fear.

"William!" Beck exclaimed.

"Pull up Friday," he demanded.

"Hello Quentin," Friday spoke.

"Yeah hi honey. I need a level 5 search full resource protocol for this device," Beck told her.

"Magnifying," Friday said as she displayed a map.

"Located," Friday suddenly said, and showed outside footage of Y/N hiding from the elemental, and finding the missing projector. The video fast-forwards to her showing the projector to Peter, and then running back to their hotel.

Beck stared in horror. His plan was going wrong! Everything was at risk now. He never planned to kill Peter, but now, he had no other choice.

"Shit. You know William? One day, after I've had to kill Peter Parker because of this...I hope you remember that his blood is on your hands!" Beck shouted, and walked out of the room.

"Now I have to make a new plan to lure Peter into a trap. Maybe Y/N too, hit two birds with one stone. Friday? Get the drones ready. Tomorrow, we are going to Berlin."