Chapter 25: Final Battle pt. 2

Y/N's POV:

It was Peter. He was inside the elemental, taking down the drones.

How? Beck told me he died. All I could do was smile.

My Peter was still alive.

"I'm gonna kill him," Beck said, and started to make more drones fly into the elemental. No! He tried to kill Peter once and almost succeeded.

I ran over to Beck and swung my chains at him. I didn't stop, I knocked down all the drones again, and just kept hitting him. I didn't care that he had more drones.

"Leave him alone!!" I yelled in pure anger and hatred.

Beck kicked my legs out from under me and I fell onto my jaw.

"Stay down!" he yelled. His plan was falling apart, and it showed. I felt too weak to move.

I looked out towards the elemental, and I saw something incredible!

Drones started to break. They were creating holes in the illusion. No one was going to believe Beck's lies anymore.

I propped myself up by my arms, and saw the thing I had been waiting to see: Peter was swinging his way towards the bridge.

"Friday, give me some protection!" Beck yelled nervously. I watched in horror as a drone knocked Peter out of the sky, and he had fallen behind us and hit the concrete below.

"You're hurting him!!" I yelled.

"That's the whole damn point!" he yelled back, clearly frustrated and defeated.

"'Kay, just kill it—kill the illusion! Kill it!" he demanded to his mic. He was running out of options.

"They'll see what I want them, TO SEE!" Beck yelled back.

I turned back towards the illusion, which was now gone, and was replaced by the drones flying away.

I crawled towards the edge of the window, and looked down at where Peter had fallen. I couldn't see him!

I heard a loud sound of a plane engine, and looked towards the source.

Mine and Beck's glances watched a jet fly into the heart of the chaos, and land on the street.

That was my dads plane! It must be Happy! My heart was full of hope, as things were starting to come together, kind of.

"Who the hell is that?" Beck asked. He promptly ordered drones to shoot the plane to pieces.

God, I needed to take back control of Friday.

"Friday, Target Spiderman," Beck said frantically. Damn you Beck. I tried to get up, but my wounds were getting the best of me.

Come on Y/N. Be strong!

"I'll just kill the kid myself," Beck said, walking over towards where the drones were headed.

Come on Peter!

I looked down and couldn't see him, still. When suddenly I heard the sound of webbing come from behind me. I turned to see the one I loved swing past the window, avoiding the drones that were following him.

"There you are," Beck said, and I turned to him. I saw an image projected on his helmet of Happy, MJ, Ned, Betty and Flash all running, following Happy's lead. There were alright! Not for long, however. He still needed to execute them. God, I need to help! But I can't!

Peter had now landed on top of the bridge next to us, and took a moment to breath. Beck didn't notice, until he turned around and started firing more drones towards him.