Chapter 18: We have to tell Mr. Fury!!

Y/N's POV:

Peter grabbed my hand as we ran back to the hotel. So much for a romantic evening. We busted into my room and Peter closed the window curtains.

"I can't believe I gave Beck those glasses! I mean, how could I be that stupid? He's probably spying on us right now or sending a drone to come kill us!" Peter said frantically.

"What?! You gave Friday to Beck?! Why would you do that?!" I exclaimed. Friday's not just some gift you can keep re-gifting.

"Yeah well it's a long story. I thought that Beck was good, but clearly he wasn't, but I didn't know that and....nevermind its not important now. What is important; we have to call Nick Fury and warn him! But I think he tapped my phone..." Peter said, thinking. I sat down on the bed.

"What are we gonna do? If he knows we know..." I started to say. Peter put a hand on my shoulder.

"It will be okay. First, we need to suit up and go to Berlin. We have to talk to Mr. Fury in person," Peter said, getting undressed in front of me. I grabbed my suit from my suitcase, and I turned back to see Peter was already in his new suit.

I turned to see the doorknob opening, and I hid the suit behind my back. I turned to Peter who was frozen, until he saw who it was. I turned to see Ned standing in the doorway. I relaxed a bit.

"Peter, why are you in your suit? I thought you said you were done with the mission," Ned said.

"Ned, Mysterio is a fraud," Peter said.

"But, he saved me and Betty's lives."

"He's been faking it all with the illusion tech. I found a projector when Peter, Beck and I were taking down the elemental," I said. Peter shot me a glance.

What did I....whoops.

Ned turned to me slowly and his mouth hung open.

"You-you were the other superhero there?!" Ned said, a little too excitedly. I face palmed. Why am I so bad at keeping secrets?!

"Uh--Ned, you can't tell anyone! I was recruited because...uh..." I tried to think of something on the spot that wasn't "I'm IronMan's daughter".

"Because I recommended her. They needed another Avenger for this, but they couldn't find anyone, so I said she would be really good at this stuff. And trustworthy too," Peter lied, shooting me a wink.

"Peter...why wouldn't you recommend me?" Ned whined.

"Uh, cause I didn't want you to die," Peter said.

"So, you would have rather had me die?" I asked, turning to him.

"No! I just-it's not important! What is important is that Beck is trying to kill us!" Peter yelled, and I ran over to him and covered his mouth through the mask.

"No, scream it louder. Maybe this time, Beck will hear us and will find us sooner than he thought," I said sarcastically, letting go of his mouth.

"Look Ned, I need you to call May and tell her to call Mr. Harrington, say that she wanted me to stay with family in Berlin until this all blows over, okay?" Peter said.

"Yeah sure, but what about Y/N?" Ned asked, turning to me.

"Uh, I'll have my uncle (Steve) call in to say that I am going home tonight instead of tomorrow morning," I say, knowing that Steve should be willing to cover for me. Ned nodded.

I ran to the bathroom to change quickly into my suit, and came out to Ned staring at me.

"Wow, you weren't lying," he said in awe.

"Alright let's go," Peter said, opening the window of the hotel room. He grabbed onto my waist and I held onto his neck.

"Don't tell anyone about this, okay? Anyone who knows could be in danger," Peter told Ned, before launching us both out of the window with ease.

At this point, I was a little more used to being swung about with Peter, but it was a rush every time. He swung us all the way to a train station, and on top of a train that was leaving for Berlin. He set me down on the top, but I still held onto him.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Peter...we are on a moving train! How do you expect us to stay on?" I asked. My answer was cut short by Peter moving my hands to the train, and then shooting a web onto them.

"There. Satisfied?" he asked.

"You did not..." I said, in a playful, threatening way. I could feel him smirking.

"Fine. Then come over here and give me a kiss," I said, since I was unable to move my hands.

Peter lifted up his mask slightly and planted a kiss on my lips. I smiled when he pulled back.

"You almost made me forget that we might die at any moment," I said, and he chuckled lightly.

"We are gonna need to use everything we have to take down Beck. Once we get to Berlin, we'll find Mr. Fury, tell him everything, find Mysterio and get Friday back," he said, sitting down next to me.

"His illusion tech is good..." I said, zoning out. Peter turned to look at me.

"So, he could be anywhere. Even this train could be fake," I said, starting to worry about what we were up against.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. We will take him down, don't worry. And this train is real. I'm sure Beck isn't even close to us right now," Peter said, reassuringly.

"All I'm saying is that we need to be careful. Beck is smart, and has weapons. That's makes him about as dangerous as they get," I said, heart beating wildly. I was on the verge of an anxiety attack. I took deep breaths to try and prevent it.