Chapter 19: Y/N!!

I didn't have my phone with me, but my tech bracelet kept buzzing, with messages from my dad. Honestly, I knew I would be in a huge amount of trouble for this, but I couldn't worry about him right now. I took the bracelet off, which has a tracker in it, and threw it to the side of the train, as we kept moving. I had to be off the grid.

Peter and I shortly arrived in Berlin, and he held onto me as we jumped down from the train to the station.

"Uh, excuse me? Do you know where-" Peter started to ask a random woman, before she ran away screaming 'Night Monkey.' I guess word gets around fast in Europe.

Suddenly, a black car pulled up behind us and the window rolled down.

Nick Fury!

"Get in," he told us, and promptly, we did.

We get in the back seats and take off our masks.

"Mr. Fury!" Peter started to explain. We needed to tell him, fast.

"You two have a lot of explaining to do," he said.

"No, no, no, listen!" I chimed in.

"Wait until we're secure," he said, and I slumped back into my seat. My whole body was shaking. This whole situation was scary. Although, I felt a little bit better knowing that we were now with Nick Fury, and we were going somewhere 'secure'.

Once we got a large building with lots of security, we followed Mr. Fury to a conference room, which had Maria Hill inside, waiting on us.

"So...is there anything you want to tell us about your little gift?" he asked Peter. I gave him a confused look, but then it clicked.

"He's talking about Friday," Hill said.

"Look, I know I made a mistake, and I'm sorry. But he is not who you think he is. Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the elementals, it's all fake! He has some sort of illusion tech, and that's how he tricked you guys, and he tricked me into giving him Friday," Peter explained, and my anxiety was coming back. Something wasn't right.

I pulled out the projector and slid it across the table to them.

"It's a projector. Peter pulled it off the fire monster in Prague. I found it," I said.

"So all that death and destruction we witnessed was caused by this?" he asked.

"No, not just this! I think he is using drones," Peter said. I tried breathing in and out, before I felt consciousness of my legs giving out. Peter noticed and quickly helped me up.

"Is this not your speed, Stark?" he asked me. I was very embarrassed.

"No, I just...I'm worried is all," I said. Hearing everything out on the table; how Beck had lied to us. Caused death and destruction. Made up this whole story to trick us. But why?

"Well, if this is true then Beck's very dangerous and we need to be smart. Who else did you tell about this?" Fury asked.

Peter, who was holding me up, all of a sudden zoned out and had a very serious look on his face. I sensed something too.

"Parker? Parker!" Fury said.

"What's wrong?" Hill asked.

"It's Beck. He's here," Peter said, and I felt a chill run down my spine. Shit, what was gonna happen!

Slowly, the building started to disappear. Even Hill disappeared. Peter, Fury and I were left glancing around in horror. The holograms revealed that we were led to an abandoned building.

However, in the midst of my shock, I realized something.

If Nick Fury wasn't a hologram, why did he lead us to an abandoned building? He should know where the real headquarters are. Which means...

This Fury wasn't real either. It all clicked in my head within seconds, but I couldn't say anything. I was too scared.

Just then, a missile fired from behind Peter and I. Peter and I threw ourselves down, him covering me, but we looked forward in horror to see 'Nick Fury' got shot.

"Fury!" Peter yells, as he helps me up.

I turn around to see the source of the shot, which came from a weaponized drone. The drone shot at us again, and blasted us through a wall. Suddenly, tons of drones surrounded us, and we heard Beck's voice, like it was coming from a speaker.

"Wow, guys, wow. I thought we were close. Y/N and Fury always had to die, but not you Peter," his voice said. My heart skipped a beat.

Oh my god. Is this where I die?

"Stop hiding Beck!" Peter yelled out, and I gained a bit of courage and stood my ground. Peter went to shoot a web at one of the drones, but it disappeared, and Peter and I were put in the center of one of Beck's illusions. Shit!

"I tried to help you walk away. Now you're making me do this," his voice echoed, and I turned to see Peter was in his red, Spiderman suit. We were suddenly put into a school hallway, as lights fell around us. It's hard to believe that this was not real. I started to panic. I wasn't cut out to be an Avenger. This guy was mind-fucking me. I can't do this!

You have to be strong, Y/N.

"You told me, you were just kids," Beck said, as a Mysterio made its way towards us in the hallway. Peter shot a web at it, but only green smoke shot out of his hands. Mysterio suddenly appeared behind us and he grabbed me and flew me away from Peter and further into the illusion.

"PETER!!" I yelled out of complete fear.

"Y/N!! No!!!!" I could barely hear him yell.

"You told me, you wanted to run after the girl," Beck said, and I heard my own voice echo back 'Peter!' as I had just yelled. He was using me to torture Peter! I tried to get loose, but I wasn't even sure what I was up against.

"Help me!!" was all I could yell. I felt so helpless. Until suddenly I appeared back in front of Peter, and we were at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

"Y/N!" he yelled, and ran to grab me, but I was moved away from him, and suddenly being held by the neck by Mysterio.

I gasped for breath, and could barely get any. He was dangling me over the edge of what felt like the Eiffel Tower. Peter tried to get to me in any way possible. He couldn't shoot webs, he could try to grab me away from Beck. He also, felt helpless.

"Do you, though?" Beck asked, and dropped me suddenly. I was free falling down, who knows how far. I heard Peter yell my name before I saw him jump after me. He shot a web and caught me, and we both landed hard on the ground, as the illusion was now gone.

Even though I was in so much fear, pain, and shock, I got up and grabbed to Peter for dear life. He breathed a bit and hugged me the tightest he ever had.

"Hold on to me!" Peter yelled, and I did. I held onto Peter's back from behind, as he held onto me with one hand. With the other, he braved himself for a fight.

"I don't think you know what's real," Beck said, as an illusion appeared. Suddenly, several buildings came flying at us a high speeds. It's not real, it's not real, it's not real, i kept telling myself. The buildings stopped in front of a neon sign that read 'Queens'. Mysterio punched through the sign, and Peter and I were blown backwards, and we were both free falling again.

"You need to WAKE UP!" Beck's voice distorted, and the illusion disappeared, as Peter and I fell onto a car in the real world.