Chapter 15: The Date

Y/N's POV:

Once I got the the hotel, I noticed my phone was blown up with texts and missed calls from my dad.

Shit.

I picked up the phone and he immediately answered.

"Oh my god Y/N! Finally! Are you okay?!?!" he asked, seeming so worried, yet angered.

"Yeah, dad I'm fine, I promise," I said. He must have seen the elementals from the news. He was on a mission for the past couple of weeks, but I guess now, the news finally caught up to him.

"Y/N, Happy and I are on our way to Prague right now because you are absolutely not going on the rest of this trip!" he said.

"What?!? Dad no! That was the last one! We are fine now!" I blurted to him.

"How would you know that it was the last one?" he asked sternly. My heart skipped a beat. Whoops

"Uh...I mean, I don't know. I'm just...guessing," I tried lying. I could tell he wasn't buying it.

"Elementals? Y/N, what in the hell is going on?! How do you know so much about this-"he asked, then cut himself off. I heard in the background a news report of what had happened.

"Y/N...please....I swear to God, tell me that's not you," he said. I assumed he was referring to footage of me, Peter and Beck fighting together.

"Y/N STARK?!?! TELL ME YOU DIDN'T GO AND FIGHT SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF FIGHTING, WITHOUT TELLING ME!!" he yelled through the phone. Wait til he finds out I was fighting with Peter/Spider-Man. Too many secrets were about to unfold, and I wasn't ready for them. I couldn't say anything.

"I...knew you wouldn't let me," I finally said.

"But they needed my help! Shield came to me!" I said, having a sudden power in my voice.

"I don't give a damn what shield told you!!! What if something happened to you?! You don't think these things through! I'm coming right now and you better be ready to go in the morning. There will be serious consequences!!"

Of course. He hung up and I wanted to cry. I wish I could lie better. But, whenever my dad asks me flat out if I did something, I have to come clean.

Out of anger, I threw my backpack onto my bed, and put my head in my hands. That's when I heard a thud, and I looked over the bed and onto the floor.

Right. The piece of tech I found. Technology was what I was familiar with, and it always calmed me down. I pulled out my glasses and put them on. I picked up the tech piece and examined it.

Peter's POV:

As I walked back to the hotel, my spidey senses were going off. It led me back towards the bar, but I ignored it, probably just someone getting a little too drunk.

I made my way back, and ran up the stairs to find Ned in a bathrobe at the top of the stairs.

"Peter! Oh my god!" he said, hugging me.

"Hey!" I said back.

"We almost died," he breathed.

"Its fine, it's fine," I said, remembering him and Betty on the Ferris wheel.

"Hey, guess what? I'm done with the mission," I told him, pulling back from the hug. His facial expression fell slightly.

"Dude, the trip's over," he said.

"What?" No, it can't be over. We just got here! And I still haven't given Y/N the vacation she deserves. Damn it! Everything was going wrong.

What's next?!

"There's monsters coming out of the ground everywhere we go, of course our parents would want us home," he explained, and I had to agree. There was no way that May would let me stay.

"Oh Peter! You're not dead!" Mr. Harrington said, while on the phone. He came over to me and pulled me head to his chest in what I think was a hug.

"Oh my god. Yes. Good. Stay here. Don't die. Put some clothes on," he said frantically, motioning to Ned.

"We're booking flights!" he yelled, walking away. Mr. Dell walked up to us.

"As a man of science, we are leaving because of witches. Welcome to the new dark ages," he said, and walked away too. God, our teachers are so weird.

"What is going on dude?" I asked Ned.

"We're going home in the morning."

"No, no! No no no! All the elementals are gone!" I whisper-yelled to him.

"Ned!" I heard Betty yell from the other side of the hall. What-did they have plans or something? And he's still in the robe...Nevermind.

"Coming sweetie," he responded and walked away.

"Keep it down, I'm live-streaming," Flash said, poking his head out of his room, before returning back and closing the door.

I furrowed my eyebrows in determination, and walked towards Y/N's room.

I knocked on it and held tight to my backpack for support. It took her a couple seconds to come over and open the door, but I was happy to see her.

"Hey," she said, looking kind of sad.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, as she led my into her room.

"My dad just called. I'm leaving tomorrow and won't be able to finish the rest of the trip. And, I think he might figure out that I know you're Spiderman," she said, sitting down on the bed.

"Woah, hey it's okay. And, the trip is already canceled," I told her, and her head perked up.

"Makes sense I guess. So much for Paris, right?" she said, looking out the window.

"Would have been fun," I said, taking out the box that held the necklace. He head was turned so she didn't see it. Looking at the box reminded me of everything I wanted to do with her. But it was all ruined. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey. Look, I'm not ready for this trip to be over yet, and I kinda want to do something fun that's not on the itinerary or plan or with Mr. Harrington..."

"Yes," she said suddenly, as she turned back to me. I blinked in surprise.

"Yes, like you wanna go?" I asked, trying to hide my excitement.

"Yes," she said, as she started to smile.

"Ok uh, awesome. I'll see you outside in 10 minutes?" I asked.

"Meet me outside in 5 minutes," she said with the most adorable smile I had ever seen.

"5 is good," I said. I always wondered how even though we have been dating for a couple months, that she still manages to make me nervous, and she always takes my breath away.

"Okay," we both said, and chuckled a bit. I left the room and opened the box that was in my pocket.

This night was going to be amazing.