You look new, Dr. Blew

Third Person POV

Alex: Why did Professor Ozpin ask us to meet in a hangar?
Dick: I'm more interested in who he wants us to meet.

The team walks up to Professor Ozpin, who was talking with someone in a lab coat. They both turn around.

Ozpin: Ah, team WAAR. This is Dr. Eli Blew, the man I called for you.

The team looks at the man.

Blew: Ah, so you're the alien veterans I've heard so much about

John: Yes sir. John Fish.
Alex: Alex Rube.
Arthur: Arthur Morrigan.
Dick: Richard Climmons.
Ozpin: He will be the one who will accompany you to quadrant 5.
Blew: I know I may not look suited for battle, but I assure you that I was a huntsman for a reason.
Arthur: If our time in our militaries has taught us anything, it's that those who look the least suited for war end up tipping the scale.
Ozpin: I could not have said it better myself. Anyway, now that introductions are out of the way, I believe it's time to get you to your transports.

The team follows Ozpin further into the hangar, where a strange vehicle sat.

John leans over to Alex.

John: Something from your war?
Alex: No, I've never seen something like this before.
Arthur: I have.

The tone in Arthur's voice suggested that the mere sight of this vehicle brought back unpleasant memories.

Blew: What are they?
Dick: They were transport vehicles used in Vietnam. We call them helicopters, or chopper's for short. This model was nicknamed Huey. They stopped using them in 1987.
Arthur: Nevermind that. Where did you find this thing?
Ozpin: We found it sitting in the same warehouse where we stored the tank that you four gave us.
Arthur: So, this is our transport to quadrant 5?
Ozpin: Yes.
Dick: Does anyone know how to fly this thing?
Ozpin: We safely tested it in a secluded area and found that it was similar to a bullhead.
Blew: With that out of the way, shall we be off, gentlemen?
John: I suppose...
Alex: As long as the pilot knows what their doing...

Dr. Blew and the veterans walk toward the helicopter.

Arthur: Richard, don't you dare play Fortunate Son.
Dick: I may try to be the comic relief, but I'd never take it that far under any circumstance.