Combat Training

(h/c)= your hair color
(e/c)= your eye color
(Y/N)= your name

Third Person

A White Fang soldier looks behind the train and sees rose petals coming from the back of the train. He begins to report it, but gets cut off when Dr. Oobleck whacks him on the head. Then the two teams and the three Newcomers climb onto the top of the train.

Dan: What now?
Blew: Now-
Ben: Uh, guys?
Weiss: What is this?

They all crowd around the object that Weiss pointed at. Richards eyes widen in response.

Dick: They have a fucking IED?!
Blake: A what?!
Dan: A bomb!

They all run to the next car. Dr. Blew stops Blake.

Blew: Belladonna! Detach the bomb or it will kill all of us!

Blake hops down to the coupling and takes her sword out to decouple it. However, she's surprised when it automatically detaches itself. Confused, Blake returns to the top of the train.

Blake: It decoupled itself!
Alex: What?!

They all look back and see the car that had the bomb explode. They also see Grimm enter the tunnels through the opening created by the explosion.

Oobleck: That doesn't look good.
Ruby: Neither does this!

They all look at what Ruby's looking at and see...

John: Another bloody bomb?!

Arthur suddenly looks at the rest of the train. Then he runs over to the next car and opens the hatch.

Arthur: They all have bombs!

Nicholas looks at Ruby's bomb, then at the rest of the train.

Nick: Their leading 'em to Vale!

Everyone started to piece it together.

The cars are all loaded with bombs. When the cars decouple, they explode, allowing Grimm to enter the tunnels. When the engine reaches the end of the tunnel, it breaches the main city and lets the Grimm in.

Just then, White Fang soldiers began climbing on top of the train.

WF Soldier: Get the humans!

Everyone readies their weapons. Richard, Arthur, and Benjamin begin firing on the White Fang.

Dick: Suppressing fire!
Alex: Move, move!

The two teams slowly move up the train. Once they reach a car without a bomb, they stop.

Yang: Blake, Weiss, and I will go in and stop the train!
John: Alex, Arthur, Richard! You three go with them! Benjamin! You, Nicholas, and Dan stay with me and Ruby!
Nick: Yes, sir!

Then they separate, with Alex, Yang, Richard, Weiss, Blake, and Arthur heading inside the train.

Inside the train

The six enter the train and begin heading towards the front of the train. They get stopped by the girl from the highway. Yang tries to punch her, but the girl dodges and kicks her away. Alex manages to tackle her, allowing the others to move up.

They keep running through the train, until a White Fang brute with a chainsaw sword tries to stop them. Weiss freezes said brute's legs, then Richard drop kicks him to the ground, letting Arthur and Blake continue on to fight Torchwick.