A.N. (⚠️INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT⚠️)

Ok...

So, earlier in the book, I released a poll for a RWBY love story. The winner of said poll was Ruby.

Now, I have decided that I'm not going to make this your run of the mill RWBY love story. I'm gonna do something special with this story.

I'm going to make it the first chapter in my new multiverse series.

A series that will be called A Bridge to the Multiverse. A storyline that I have had since I was 8 years old.

The reason why this is important is because this series will explain every, and I mean every, crossover I have ever done in my Wattpad profile. (Except for my TF2 crossovers, so maybe not every)

Every crossover I have ever done (again, with the exception of TF2 crossovers) will be explained through my new multiverse series.

You guys actually have seen sneak peeks of this new series. The Hikari person who left the note in Chapter 17: King of the Mountain is one of the critical plot devices in this new series.

You also met the main character of this new series in Chapter 23: Combat Training. (Y/N) is who I'm talking about. You met him and got a glimpse of his abilities.

So, if you want to know why all of my crossovers are happening (except TF2), then please check out the new Multiverse series when it comes out.

Thanks, guys.