Time to Train

Ruby POV

Two White Fang soldiers hold John while Torchwick beats the crap out of him. Then he looks at the Faunus who are treating their wounds.

When the White Fang soldiers grabbed me, John came out of nowhere and started shooting White Fang soldiers white his earth bullets. Y'know, the ones that ignore aura? Thankfully, he shot them all in non-lethal places.

Torchwick takes a look at the mess. Then he begins chuckling.

Roman: Man, I gotta say that was almost as disturbing as that night on the docks. Tell me something, are all British people as violent as you, or are you just a special case?

...

Did he just say British? But, how would he know about Britain?

John must have caught onto this too, because he looks up at Torchwick in pure shock. Torchwick chuckles in response.

Roman: That's right. We know who you are, Private Fish.

After that, the Faunus handcuffed John.

Then an explosion erupts from somewhere behind us.

Torchwick sends a small group of Faunus to check it out. They walk about three feet before the explosions get louder.

Roman: What is going on?!
————————————————————————————
John POV

I look back at the explosions and see mine and Ruby's team appear from around a corner. Ruby starts dashing toward them. I see Torchwick raise his cane to fire at them.

I position my fingers so that my hand slips out of the handcuffs. I guess missing a ring finger has its perks.

I tackle Torchwick to the ground before he fires his cane. He beats me off of him, then he boards the train that they have down here.

I run towards our teams. Arthur hands me my rifle, handgun, and bayonet. Yang hugs Ruby next to me.

Yang: I'm so glad you're okay!
Ruby: We're fine! But Torchwick has a train loaded with weapons and mechs!
Blew: But why? These tracks lead to a dead-end.

Suddenly, the PA system activated.

Roman: Pack your bags, everyone! We are leaving now!

Daniel glares at Dr. Blew.

Dan: Nice jinx.
Dick: What now?

Ruby turns around and looks at the train.

Ruby: We're going to stop that train.

I saw that she had a fire in her eyes. It somehow made her more beautiful.