There's no place like home

Third Person POV

The earthlings and team RWBY all sat in the ruined building. The veterans were all talking about stuff they did before their wars. Alex and Ben brought up Chicago, which prompted Ruby to ask a good question.

Ruby: Y'know, we've never actually asked... where are you guys from? I mean, we know the name of your world, but not the regions that you grew up in.

The veterans and Dan all looked at each other. Then they decided to tell the girls.

John: As I've said before, I'm from Britain. Specifically, a place in Britain called Crawley. I couldn't tell you much about it, though. Never really got out of the house much.

Alex: The US is... I guess one way of looking at it would be this: The United States of America is a country made up of 50 provinces. We call these provinces "states". Ben and I are from Chicago, a city in the state of Illinois. In all honesty, it's a lot like Vale. Mostly buildings. Well, Chicago at least.

Arthur: I'm from the state of Louisiana, one of the states located at the bottom of a map of the US. We he a few big cities here and there, but I grew up in an area that was mostly swamp.

Dick: I was born in the country of Canada, then moved to the US, specifically the state of Maine, when I was three. It's mostly forest there. It's also the northernmost state on a map of the Contiguous States.

Nick: I'm from a state called Texas. It's also at the bottom of the map. There are a lot of different regions there, but I grew up in the part that's mostly desert.

Dan: I lived in a state called Florida, which is the southernmost state in the US. Like Louisiana, the majority of the state is swamp. I, however, grew up on the beaches.

(A.N. If anyone reading this is from Florida and has any objections, let me state that I also live and Florida and have seen nothing but swamp so far.)

Team RWBY was fascinated. Earth sounded like a place filled with different biomes. And even cooler, Earth had more places than Remnant did. Well, they kind of already knew that. They were surprised to learn that there were way more that they didn't know about. Team WAAR had told the Beacon students that there were 195 countries as of 2012, the year Daniel was pulled.

Team RWBY thought that Earth sounded like a nice place to visit when the people weren't at war with each other.

——————————————————————

Sorry for the short chapter.

As mentioned earlier, I am in the middle of moving. Thankfully, said move is almost over. Once it's over, updates should be relatively faster.

Again, sorry for the f*ck up

-Management