Breach and clear

Penrich POV
A few moments earlier

Cohad: Lone patrol. 20 meters.
Me: Eniko, can you take him out?
Eniko: Hai.
Alexi: Once we take him out, we go loud.

Eniko aims his rifle at the White Fang patrol. He inhales deeply, then fires, knocking the White Fang member unconscious.

Alexi: Idti! Idti!

The four of us charge towards the White Fang warehouse. Eniko and I prime our bayonets and charge at two White Fang soldiers.

Eniko: BONZAAAIII!!!

We run straight into them, knocking them unconscious. We managed to get inside the warehouse, where we held our ground for 2 minutes. After that, we had cleared the White Fang hideout. Police showed up and took the White Fang soldiers away.

Alexi: Well, I'd call that an unqualified success.
Cohad: So, what now? Celebrate?
Me: Sounds good to me. Anyvone feel like Shawarma?

Alexi and Cohad agreed to Shawarma, however I noticed that Eniko seemed distracted.

Me: Is somezing wrong, mein friend?
Eniko: I am simply wondering how teams WAAR and RWBY are doing.
Alexi: I'm sure they're fine.

Just then, we heard an explosion in the distance. We turn around and see smoke rising from the city.

Cohad: Oh no...
Me: Go! Bewegung!

We run towards the source of the explosion.

Third Person

Ben and John fire upon the Grimm while backing up. They trip over a knocked over light pole and fall on their backs. They look up and see two Beowulves charge at them.

Eniko: BONZAAAIII!!!

Eniko and Penrich intercept the Grimm before they pounced on the Brit and the Marine. John smiles in appreciation, however Benjamin is a little concerned about the sudden appearance of an IJA soldier.

Ben: Is that a Jap?!
John: Yes, but he's on our side!
Ben: You know what, I won't question it right now!

Meanwhile, Arthur was hacking Grimm with his machete, since he ran out of ammo. Daniel was watching his back, however failed to notice an Ursa creeping up on them. They were saved, however, when a burst of gunfire killed the beast.

Alexi: HAHAHAA! You know capitalists know how to make an entrance, comrade!
Dan: Is he actually Russian?
Arthur: Later!

Meanwhile, Richard and Nicholas were escorting civilians out of the combat zone. Cohad didn't really make an entrance, he just kind of showed up, said 'hey', then started shooting.

The battle ensued for 5 minutes, until a bullhead showed up above them. Then team CFVY jumped out of said bullhead. Yatsuhashi and Fox engaged the Grimm immediately, then Velvet and Coco jumped into the fight. Velvet was about to engage the monsters, but Coco told her to stand down.

Velvet obeyed, then she turned around. When she did, her face lit up. She ran towards Arthur and hugged him, and he hugged back.

Everyone's attention then turned to Coco. Richard started chuckling.

Dick: Ya' Grimm done goofed!!!

Coco then smacks a Beowulf with her purse, then crushes it's skull. She then kicks a second in the groin, then breaks it's neck with an uppercut.

Dick: THAT'S MY GIRL!!!

A smirk grew on Coco's face. She also felt herself blush a little. She then turned her purse into a minigun, then killed three large beowulves. Since Richard didn't know that was her weapon, his jaw dropped.

Dick: I love that woman.

Suddenly, Atlas airships came out of nowhere and began firing on the Grimm. Goodwitch walked up from behind Arthur and Richard and sealed the breach.

Now that everything was taken care of, everyone had a chance to breath.

Timeskip

Teams WAAR and RWBY sit on Beacon cliff, staring at the sunset. They acknowledged that, while they stopped Torchwick, they haven't really accomplished much else. They all decide to leave it be for now.

One by one, the two teams leave the cliff to go rest. Eventually, it's just Ruby and John. Once the two notice that it's just them, both their heart rates speed up.

Eventually, Ruby asks John something that she's been wanting to ask him for a while now.

Ruby: John... there's something I need to tell you.
John: Yes?
Ruby: Well... I... I like you, John.
John: Uh... I like you too, Ruby.
Ruby: N-no... I mean, I know that we both like each other as friends... but, recently, I've started to like you as more than a friend. I... I have feelings for you, John.

The Brit couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was everything he wanted to tell her.

Ruby: Which is why I wanted to ask you... would you... like... to be my... boyfriend?
John: ... Ruby...

He puts both hands on her shoulders and looks her in the eyes. She takes note of the serious expression on his face.

John:... What's a 'boyfriend'?

Ruby is shocked at the question at first. Then she begins to laugh.

Ruby: HAHAHAA!!! I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh!

When she's done laughing, she explains what a boyfriend is.

Ruby: A boyfriend is a boy who loves you very much.
John: So... your father is an example of a 'boyfriend'?

Ruby giggles at the question.

Ruby: Hehehe... no, silly.

Then she places a gentle hand on John's face, leans close to him, then presses her lips against his. John blushes profusely, and his heart is racing faster than the summer charges of 1915. After what felt like an eternity in paradise, Ruby backs out of the kiss, but keeps her hand on John's face.

Ruby: Someone who loves you like that.

John holds Ruby's other hand. Now that he knows what a 'boyfriend' is, he gives an answer that Ruby is overjoyed to hear.

John: Yes... I will.

Ruby wraps her arms around John and kisses him again. The two just sit there and kiss with the setting sun behind them.

———————————————————————————

And there you have it. Team WAAR's second adventure is at an end.

Sorry if the ending felt a bit rushed. I have a lot on my plate right now. Such as the previously mentioned move. Thankfully, said move will be done a week after I release this, so updates should be relatively faster.

Now, I do want to ask something of you guys.

Please read the next A.N., because it is EXTREMELY important.

Thank you.

-Management