4• The truth

|Please play the song when it says to|

Catalina's pov

"Francis... I did do it."
I pull away from him and look down at the grass

"What! You're telling me that you poisoned the queen of SCOTLAND!"
Francis raises his voice and it terrifies me, I try to touch him to calm him down but he shoves me off of him

"Francis! You have to understand she was plotting to break our engagement!"

"So what Catalina! That doesn't matter, you poisoned her, and our marriage is only for heirs!"

I stand there shocked at what just came out of his mouth I try to speak but nothing comes out,

"You're lucky your family are powerful people, but let me remind you, Catalina" he walks up close to me

"You are only becoming queen because I allow you to! Now if you are done I must go see if my queen mary is ok"

he puts emphasis on my and that breaks my heart a bit, he storms off to go check up on Mary and all that is running through my head is what have I've done...

|•|•|•|•|•|•|Later|•|•|•|•|•|

It's been about 2 hours and I'm in my chambers just staring at the walls
Up until I hear and knock on my door then Catherine just walks in.

"What the-" I quickly jump up from the seat I was sitting in.

"Oh shut up" Catherine sits down in the chair I was once seated in and then gestures for me to sit across from her, I quickly move to the seat and sit.

"What brings-" she cuts me off rudely

"Look Catalina you and I both know you aren't as innocent as you seem."

"Well if you put it that way."

"Yes, I do put it that way, but that's beside the point, you have skills, skills that can get you to survive here in the French Court, but one mistake you have made was admitting you did the dirty work"

I look at her confusingly "what do you mean I have Skills"

"Oh, you foolish little girl, You are a true Spaniard, heir to the Spanish throne! And the future queen of France! Your father was loved by all people! You have advantages, use them!"

"Well, why don't you help me out!"
I slightly raise my voice at her.

"Calm your tone, and that's what I am here to do!"

|•|•|•|•|•|1 Hour Later|•|•|•|•|•|

Me and Catherine stay in my chambers plotting for a whole hour.

"Ok repeat the plan once again," I ask Catherine because I keep forgetting half of it,

"Ugh, Just get on good terms with Francis and apologize to Mary, once you're done with all of that send Mary away."

"But why must I apologize to her she tried to steal my fiance!"

"So you can show Francis that you are ready to move on!"