14•

Time jump to July of 1558

Catalina

When you first met me you would not think I'd be happily wedded, because I wouldn't either, but things change-
Things have changed.

I toss and turn in bed and a breeze comes across my face making me shoot up scared, I sigh seeing that it was just a wind, I look next to me and Francis is sleeping softly, I kiss his head and he shifts in bed slowly opening his eyes.

"Lina, Why are you awake?" I smile and brush his hair, "I'm going to take a walk, would you like to join me?"
Francis looks at me and smiles, "Of course, my love."

I get up from the bed and slip on my gown, after myself and Francis married and consummated the wedding Francis demanded that we share chambers, of course, Catherine disagreed with it like she always does with anything we do, but Francis told her off saying he wanted to be with me at all times.

"I will get the guards to follow us just for safety, " Francis says and I groan and pull him into a hug, "We need private time Francis." Francis chuckles and pulls me off of him and tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear, "I know my love but we also are both heirs." I smile and nod my head "okay".

Francis gets four guards to follow us
as we walk down the palace into the gardens, I grab ahold of his hand, and I place it on my stomach, " I hope to give you many princes." I smile and let go of his hand skipping over to the pond, I slip out of my gown and slowly step into the freezing water,
"Lina!" Francis shouts out and I turn my head to look at him and I send him a wink.

"Join me, my love!" I shout back and Francis just shrugs out of his shirt, the guards turn their backs and look away from me, and Francis,
I swim around a bit waiting for Francis but I feel something grab my leg and I yelp only to see Francis fooling around, "Francis!" I cheerfully yelp splashing him and he splashes me back and we play around for a bit until we tire out.

xxxx
Francis and I walk hand in hand back to our bed chambers happily,
"When I give birth to your son I want to throw the biggest feast! So the whole world we'll know that the Valois dynasty will continue!" I happily say skipping away from Francis, "Lina! Wait for me!" I giggle and walk into our chambers.

My laughter stops once I see a sleeping Nicholas in me and Francis's bed, I slowly walk closer taking my shoes off, and sit next to him stroking his hair, "My sweet Nicholas."
Francis comes in laughing but soon stops seeing Nicholas sleeping.
"Where are his guards?" Francis asks making his way over to the bed.

"I have no idea, he'll stay here for the night though." I smile to myself, Nicholas has become closer to myself and Francis over the past few months and we are like a family, I only wish to give Francis an heir but it's been so difficult.

My eyes fill with tears and Francis pulls me into a hug, "we'll have a baby." Francis softly brushes my hair and kisses my head, "we will." I say slowly drifting off to sleep.

xxxx
This was short but it's so cute! Also if y'all could just skip chapter 11 because it's horrible :(
Anywho I might make a Victoria fanfic Idk-