Chapter Thirteen

A/N: Flashback is in italics 

The slight tap from the ran hit the window, the wind howled which caused me to stay awake. I continued to squirm around in the bed. I laid on my back, watching the ceiling fan circle around and around. Daniel's back faced me as he snored quietly. I sighed in frustration and got up from my bed. I opened the bathroom door, looking at myself in the mirror. I saw the dark circles underneath my eyes. I gripped the counter top, my headache getting worse. As I gripped the counter top I could feel a small dent on either side. I let go and examined the dent. "What the fuck?" I muttered, running my finger over the divot. 

"Y/N," Daniel said, knocking on the door. "I'll be out in a second," I called. I opened door, finding a very tired Daniel. He crawled back into bed and brought the sheet up to his chin. I laid down beside him, continuing to stare at the ceiling. "What's wrong now ?" Daniel asked while facing me. I sat up and leaned up against the wall, the pillow sitting on my lap. 

"I've been having these memories, but they aren't mine. They're like someone else's, but I don't know who," I explained. Daniel looked at me in disbelief. "And there's this guy with curly brown hair, he-he seems nice. And then there's this black haired girl and I think she is this person's best friend. I think that this dream is helping me see what I was in my past life," I added. Daniel rolled his eyes, sighing in annoyance. "What?" I asked. 

Third Person View:

Daniel leaned over and grabbed a velvet bag of white powder. He blew it in Y/N's face, her head fell to the side. Daniel laid the pillow behind her head along with draping the blanket over her. "Your name is Y/N Nova Stone, your father died in a car crash right after he left you and your mother. You know nothing about The Knights of Saint Christopher or The Order. You are not aware that your mother casted the Power Incantation on you as a child," Daniel said, then leaned back. "Oh!" he looked back at Y/N, "and you hate Randall Carpio." 

Daniel smirked to himself and went back to sleep. 

~~~~

The Monday afternoon sun shined on Daniel and I. Daniel's arm was draped around my shoulders, he smirked. "Come on," he said, "It'll be fun." I rolled my eyes and took his arm off. "I don't have anything to wear," I said, playing with the hem of my floral skirt. "Seriously?" Daniel raised an eyebrow, "Your clothes fill up half the closet." 

"They do not," I denied, shaking my head. 

"Uh... yes they do."

Daniel and I stepped foot onto the grass yard, but as we continued to walk a football came hurtling towards me. Before it could collide with my face, I swiftly caught it with one hand. I looked around for the culprit. I soon found Randall running over to me. "Fuck, Carpio," I said, passing the ball to him. Randall stumbled back from the throw. "Maybe you shouldn't play football," Daniel said. "Yeah," Randall sighed, "and maybe you shouldn't play with girls." 

Daniel grabbed my hand, ushering me away from Randall. "Let's go babe," he said. Randall looked at me, still holding the football (GIF Above). As I glared at Randall I couldn't help but get an overwhelming sensation of familiarity and affection. I shook the feeling off and followed my boyfriend. As the two of us continued to walk, I got a piercing  headache at the sides of my head. I let go of Daniel's hand and reached up for my head. I massaged my temples, getting weak in the knees. 

Daniel rushed over to me and led me over to a bench. "Hey," he said, "You're having another panic attack."

"I don't think that happens...." I trailed, waiting till the headache went away. Flashes of scenes switched throughout my head like a slideshow. One scene in particular caught my eye. Randall and I stood in front of each other, my hand resting on his cheek. I could hear Daniel wincing in pain as I grasped his hand. Daniel reached into his bag, next thing I knew blackness took over me.