Chapter Twenty Five

A/N: I've added a outfit for the party scene (It's next to the video). There are two videos/ songs in this chapter. I have put the karaoke scene above the part in the chapter. Just an FYI, it gets a wittle steamy. 

I walked down the gravel pathway towards the den. I sighed, tightening the sleeves of my leather jacket. I regretted not wearing any tights underneath this dress. It was colder than I thought it would be. I heard screams of joy along with loud music being played inside of the den. I looked to my right and saw two students playing in the bouncy house. I pushed open the door to the den, slightly amazed as to how many party guests were here. When Randall told me we were having a small get together, I had assumed that it would just be the three boys and I along with Alyssa or Gabrielle.

I soon found Hamish standing behind the bar. "Hey!" I yelled over the music, "When you said a 'Small get together' I thought you meant just a few people! Like four or five!" Hamish shrugged and handed me and Alyssa a drink. I smiled, taking a sip of the alcohol. "How is it?" he questioned. "It's really good," Alyssa and I answered. My blonde friend backed away and looked around the room. "Have you seen Randall?" I asked, leaning in so he could hear me.

"Probably drunk of his ass," he replied, "Why? Do you want to make out with him?"

"No I-" I sighed, "I was just wondering where he was." Hamish shrugged and soon got a text. "Duty calls," He said, "I'll see you later." I smiled at him, waving goodbye. Gabrielle approached Alyssa and I. "Oh! Hey Gab," I greeted. She furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head. 

"Since when did we say we were going to do nicknames?"

"Well, you're practically the sixth Knight," I said. She shrugged and finished her drink. She handed it to a random person. "I love that dress," she commented, "Where'd you get it?" I was about to respond when she saw a karaoke machine. Before I could react, Gabrielle grabbed my hands along with Alyssa's. I tried to walk away, but Gab insisted on forcing me onto the stage.

I rolled my eyes as I was handed a microphone. I glanced at Alyssa, she shrugged. Gabrielle began singing and smiled (Start video). "I eat my dinner in my bathtub, then I go to sex clubs, watching freaky people getting it on," Gabrielle sang, "It doesn't make me nervous, if anything, I'm restless. Yeah, I've been around and I've seen it all." I continued to hold the microphone, not really singing. I continued to look amongst the crowd as I tried to find Randall. "I get home, I got the munchies, binge on all my Twinkies, then I go to sleep," she continued. Gabrielle looked up and found Randall. She glanced at me and nudged my shoulder, she grabbed my arm to motion me to start singing. "I drank up all my money, dazed and kinda lonely," she said. Alyssa began singing, but I didn't.

"I don't sing," I muttered to her.

"I don't care," she countered. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind," I sang, making eye contact with Randall. He looked at me and winked. I blushed, continuing to sing my heart out. "High all the time to keep you off my mind spend my days locked in a haze tryna forget you, babe," we performed, "I fall back down, gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you..."

I looked down at the ground, not really wanting to continue. Alyssa looked down at me and motioned me to take over. "Pick up daddies at the playground, how I spend my day time, Make em feel alive, I'm numb and way to easy," Alyssa said and sighed. I felt everyone's eyes on me, but soon confidence took over me. "You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind," I said, "High all the time to keep you off my mind." Gabrielle pushed me and Alyssa back so she could sing.