CHAPTER 3

The headline read: ''RAW is coming to the Wells Fargo arena in Des Moines Iowa, a month and a half from Thursday, tickets can be bought at your local ticket offi...

I didn't need a ticket. I was the ticket.

I knew damn well I was banned from ever attending any WWE events again, but when have you ever known me to abide by some lame ass rules? I was going, and it was gonna be a showstopper!

FAITH POV:

''Well ladies and gentlemen, that's all we have time for tonight on Saturday Night Live, and I want to thank all my guests again for joining me this evening, so please give it up one more time for director and movie producer Quentin Tarantino, comedian Chris Rock, singer songwriter Sheryl Crow, and WWE sports entertainment Superstars Faith Melrose, and Summer Rae! Thank you ladies and gentleman, and goodnight!''

''Oh my goooooodddddd! I still can't believe we got to meet Quentin Tarantino! I just love all his movies!'' Summer said, bouncing up and down in delight, as we made our way down the stairs together and out to the car park.

''I know, you made me watch that Kill List movie like 10 times already'' I giggled, rolling my eyes at her.

''Its Kill Bill, and you know it's an awesome movie'' she stated proudly.

''Can't argue with you there'' I grinned, linking my arm in hers ''hey, you wanna hit a few clubs tonight? I'm sure Roman wouldn't mind, I mean the night is still young and I'm in the mood for partying! What d'you say?'' I asked excitedly.

''I say...let's do it!'' she grinned, cutely wiggling hers hips at me.

I quickly called Roman while our car was brought round, and told him not to wait up, as Summer and I were going partying after the show. We then we both quickly jumped in our car, and headed off for a fun night out on the town!

FOUR HOURS LATER...

We arrived at the hotel not too long ago, and all I wanted was for Roman to massage my feet in the special way only his hands can do. Summer and I had been dancing like crazy that night, and now my feet were killing me in my snazzy Louis Vuitton shoes. We were actually having so much fun together...that is until Summer, who had drank way more than her bodyweight that night, suddenly threw up over her new neon pink dress, then made a scene as the bartender tried to help wipe her off... ''Get your hands off me pervert! Or I'll Suplex City you!'' she screamed, pointing her finger at him in her drunken state.

''Ok babe, time to go'' I said, dragging Summer away from the shocked bartender, and quickly exiting the club...that's one place we're never going to again I chuckled to myself.

So here we were, back at the hotel now, with Summer and I still giggling like little girls over all the fun we'd had. I of course got the short end of the stick though, being sober one and all, which meant I had to pretty much carry Summer all the way from her car, and up to her room, which was only a few doors from mine, but my arms were already killing me!

#...Yeah they raised her up a lady, but there's one thing they couldn't avoooooid, ladies love country booooys....woo, they love them country boys yeah...woo!#

Summer and I suddenly stopped dead in tracks and looked at each other, before bursting out into laughter!

''Was that Roman?'' I asked in bewilderment, trying to listen to the singing I could hear coming form one of the hotels rooms.

''I think so '' she giggled ''he's got a nice voice, he should try out for the band'' she giggled again.

''My god, Summer you're like soooo drunk right now'' I laughed ''Come on you, let's go see what he's up to'' I let go of Summer and walked ahead a bit, looking for my card key from my bag. Summer was behind me trying to walk sturdy, but failing every time as she wobbled and tumbled from wall to wall, which just made me laugh all the more!

Just then the door opposite where we stood opened up, and an angry Charlotte Flair came storming out in her long blue night robe. I don't know why, but my heart suddenly leapt in my mouth! She was a little scary...!

''Why am I not surprised to see you two?'' she snooted down her nose at us, while tying her robe round her waist.

''Oh, we were just commi...-'' I stammered.

Charlotte held her hand up to my face ''Never mind what you were 'just''' she said in a rude manner ''I would appreciate you both keeping the noise down. The queen needs her sleep!'' and with that, she slammed her door in our face.

I turned and looked at Summer with a bewildered look on my face...''she's such a party pooper'' I mouthed with a pout on my face, and her hands quickly flew up to her own mouth trying to stifle another drunk giggle. I then quickly found my key, and linked arms again with Summer as we both carried on down the hall towards our rooms.

As we neared my hotel room door, the continued singing got louder...

I opened my door, and just stared wide eyed at the sight of Roman, and the new guy AJ Styles jumping up and down on our beds, playing air guitar and blaring country music on the CMT channel. They didn't even notice us when I walked in.

''Another party! Woo!'' Summer yelled, as she stumbled past me into my room. That got both the boys attention, and they immediately stopped what they were doing and looked over at us.

''Hey baby! Um, uh you remember AJ right?'' Roman said, quickly jumping off the bed to come greet me.

''Sure do'' I smiled at him, but he was just staring at Summer Rae with an amused look on his face. I leant up to kiss Roman, while wrapping my arms round his waist ''so this is what you get up to when I'm not around huh?'' I giggled ''you got a nice singing voice baby, you should try out for Americas Got Talent'' I teased.

''Did that already, didn't make it past boot camp though'' he teased back ''...mmmm I missed you bab...-''

''Hey, nice to see you again Faith!'' AJ said coming over and extending his hand now.

''You too Styles'' I grinned '' and hey, thanks for keeping Roman entertained while we were gone, sounds like you boys were having fun in here'' I giggled again.

''Yeah...hiccup...real fun, singing in your band...hiccup!'' Summer said, all slumped out on my bed, with only one shoe on.

''Is she always this much fun?'' AJ asked, turning back and staring over at Summer with a cheeky grin on his face.

''Yeah she is, but she's not always this drunk though'' I laughed, as Summer once again attempted to start walking, only to fall face first on the other bed.

''Roman I'll just be a sec OK, I better get Summer back to her room...before she throws up again'' I said, whispering that last apart to him.

''Ooh allow me!'' AJ piped up all of a sudden.

''Um, y-your sure?'' I asked.

''Yeah it'll be fine, I'll make sure this little Daisy Duke gets back to her room nice and safely'' he smiled politely. I could tell right away AJ had a thing for Summer, the second she he saw her in that cute little pink dress she was wearing. AJ was a real southern gent, and I trusted that he would look after her.

''You ok with that babe?'' I asked her.

''Ok with what?'' she said hiccupping again.

''AJ said he's gonna make sure you get to your room nice and safely'' I smiled.

''Oh gee, thank you AJ!'' she gushed.

''Your welcome little lady'' and with that he picked summer up with ease and flung her over his shoulder, then winked at us as he left. I turned to Roman, who was grinning just as widely as I was...''I give those two a week...tops!'' he laughed.

''You read my mind!'' I laughed back.

After they were gone, Roman and I made our usual passionate love together, before falling asleep blissfully in each other's arms.