CHAPTER 37

(MILD SEXUAL CONTENT...)

As soon as the lift closed, I pressed my horny body up hard against Crysta's...Oh man, this is better than any Netflix or room service I could have ordered...I smiled to myself. And I got a feeling that after tonight, I was gonna be more relaxed that I had felt in a very long time.

We continued kissing passionately, all the way up through 7 floors. I felt myself getting hard very quickly for her, and I knew she felt it too, as my erection pressed hard against the inside of her thigh. And the more we kissed, the harder I got, to the point where I couldn't wait to have her now, as I let my tongue slide in and out of her mouth so she knew just how horny I was for her. She definitely knew it alright, as she slid her arm down and began rubbing her hand over my length in between her fingers...

''Mmmm....aaahhhh'' I moaned out loud!

''Oh God Seth...I want you so badly'' she whispered, and I raised my hand and ran my thumb over her perked nipples, enjoying the feel of a woman's breast again inside my hands ''Me too babe...'' I smile down at her.

We reached our floor, and quickly got out the lift, with me excitedly dragging Crysta by the arm toward my room, and her giggling away as she tried holding herself in her miniature bikini top, but was having a little difficulty with her juicy sexy breasts bouncing along. I laughed all at the fun we were having, and turned to pick Crysta up, before running rest of the way down the hall with her to my room, enjoying the view of her breasts bouncing sexily in my face.

I quickly fumbled for my card key, and as soon as we were in, I put her down, and placed a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the outside of the door. I then turned toward her with a seductive smile on my face...''my god Crysta, you're so beautiful'' I whispered, looking her up and down again.

''And you're so handsome Seth'' she whispered back, and I watched as she came real up real close to me, and pressed her warm body against mine once again. I slowly removed my jacket, and held Crysta as she began unbuttoning my shirt, slowly removing the red towel from around her waist, to reveal a teeny tiny thong, barely covering the rest of her area, and showing off even more sexy tattoos...

Fuck, I'm so freakin' lucky right now! I thought excitedly.

Crysta decided to excite me even more, by taking my hands and placing them over her juicy perked breasts ''Untie me...'' she whispered.

My dick suddenly got harder and began to twitch, as I reached round to untie Crysta's bikini top...her breasts were amazing! And I immediately leaned down and began sucking on them roughly. She threw her head back and moaned in delight, while I took my time licking and sucking each of her tender nipples. She returned the gesture by rubbing her hands up and down my growing length.

''I wanna fuck you so bad Crysta...'' I whispered in her ear.

''You better!'' she whispered back, cupping and fondling my heavy balls in her fingers.

Just then, I suddenly remembered something ''I uh...I don't have any condoms though'' I said nervously.

She looked disappointed.

''But I'll get some!'' I said quickly ''I saw a store across the road, I know they'll sell them in there. Don't go anywhere ok, just wait right here for me'' I told her ''and when I come back babe...your all mine!'' I smiled.

She licked her lips for me ''I'm not going anywhere Seth, I wanna satisfy your every need, and I know you told me downstairs that you wanna change and all, but uh...I gotta tell you, I like it rough Seth, really rough!'' and to prove it, she grabbed at my balls again and gave them a gentle squeeze, while at the same time running her lips along my neck, causing my heart to begin racing like mad with excitement!