CHAPTER 44

(WARNING: This chapter contains sexual content!)

FAITH POV:

I turned over when I heard what sounded like a bottle rattling.

''Roman?''

''Yes baby'' he whispered, coming over and smoothing down my hair.

''When did you get back?'' I asked.

''About 10 minutes ago'' he said.

''What time is it? Why didn't you wake me?'' I moaned.

''Because it's about two in the morning beautiful, and you were asleep when I came in'' he whispered softly.

''Oh. Are you ok?'' I asked, blinking a few times, trying to adjust my eyes to the darkened room.

''Oh baby you're so sweet, but you don't need to worry about me - everything's fine now. I'm the one who should be worried about you, I couldn't stop thinking of you the whole time I was in that hospital'' he whispered ''I still can't believe what Joe did what he did to you...and I'm...I'm so sor...'' he began, but I lifted my finger and placed it over his lips.

''You have nothing to be sorry for Roman. I would do anything for you baby...for us'' I smiled.

''I don't deserve you'' he whispered.

''Yes you do, and I deserve you too. And I want you know I'm okay now, that I've had a nice long hot bath, and have been relaxing my back ever since I got in'' I smiled ''So what did the Doctor's say?''

''Well, there was some swelling above my eye from that Curb Stomp Seth gave me, but the doc said it's nothing to be concerned over, just a few war wounds that's all'' he joked ''he gave me a higher dosage of medication though'' he said, rattling the bottle again ''so...before they fully kick in, and I'm out for the night, how about I make love to my sweet girl...''

''Oh Roman, I want that so much'' I said, leaning up and nuzzling my head against his neck ''but before we do, I want you to know how I am for the way I acted earlier, I was just really upset and-''

''Sh sh sh baby...it's ok'' he whispered back, gently leaning down and kissing my lips softly, but then suddenly pulled back ''Have you been drinking?'' he asked in a surprised tone.

Oh no! ''I...um...well...uh'' I stuttered...oh what the hell ''Busted'' I giggled ''I'm actually still a little drunk right now'' I laughed.

''But baby...you don't drink'' he said, sounding even more confused.

''I know, but you saw everything that happened today Roman. I just guess for the first time in my life, I drank alcohol with the hopes that it would do...well, whatever it is that alcohol is supposed to do at times like this'' I giggled again ''look, I was upset alright...do you...do you hate me?'' I asked sheepishly.

''Hate you? Baby I could never hate you...I love you. But if it makes you feel better...your forgiven'' he whispered, gently rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

''You too'' I whispered back, wrapping my arm round his.

He gently caressed my face with the back of his hand, then slowly ran his finger over my lips...''I love you so much Faith'' he said.

''I love you too Roman...''

He then slowly pulled the covers back and smoothed his hands up and down my legs, then over my stomach, then up and around my breasts....

''God your beautiful'' he whispered, before climbing on top of me, slowly easing himself between my legs...

I smiled as he gently caressed my arms and shoulders, before bringing his hands up into my hair, and pulling me close to meet his lips...