CHAPTER 38

MORNING OF MONEY IN THE BANK....

FAITH POV:

When you've been with someone for so long, their interests become your interests, their likes, your likes. And it was like that for Roman and I. Roman always became so excited over PPV's, especially Mania which was his favourite. And now I too adopted those same behavioural patterns, even to the point where I would arrive extra early at the arena, just so I could sit in the rafters and watch the crew set up the ring and all the equipment. It made me appreciate just how much work goes into a single show...it was pretty amazing to watch!!

I had just arrived now at the 'T-Mobile' arena in Las Vegas Nevada, where the Money In The Bank PPv was being held later that night. I was making my way up towards the rafters so I cou- ''oop sorry!'' I said, almost bumping into one of the crew guys on his way to the ring. I quickly side-stepped him, ducking under a nearby ladder so he could pass with all his equipment, before finally making it up to the rafters, where I found myself a nice comfy looking seat, and leaned back with my feet up. Then when I was sure no one was looking, I lit the sneaky cigarette I came up here to smoke, and continued watching as the crew set up the ring.

''Ma'am, no smoking allowed in the arena!'' a loud voice boomed behind me, causing me to jump out of my skin, and start sputtering and coughing away at the shock of being caught ''I'm sorry sir, I didn't reali- SETH!!'' I screamed, turning in my seat to address who I thought was arena security, causing him to start laughing uncontrollably when he saw my stunned expression.

''You should have seen your face babe'' he said, laughing even louder now.

''You think you're funny, huh?! Well you're NOT!'' I yelled, immediately grabbing my bag and walking away from him in anger

''Oh come on Faith'' he said, quickly jumping over the seat and blocking my path, with what I assume was an attempt to engage me in conversation, but from my side I was done talking.

''I was just trying to have fun with you'' he continued on, with a timid smile on his face ''...you're like the first colleague I've spoken to in a week, and, well, it's just really nice to see your face babe'' he said softly, edging closer and smiling down at me.

I looked at him, smiling for a brief second as I said ''Pity I can't say the same Seth'' with a bitter sting in my voice, before turning the opposite way and starting walking away from him again.

''I know you don't mean that'' he whispered, gently pulling me back by my arm towards him.

I looked down at his hand on my arm and said ''actually, I do''

''Look babe, I'm' trying, alright, I'm really trying here'' he said quietly.

''Yeah? Well try harder!!'' I hissed, with anger in my eyes.

He took another step closer to me...''You can't keep denying there's something between us Faith'' he whispered softly...

''Yeah...and it better be DISTANCE!'' I said, yanking my arm from him and storming off back inside the arena...ugh! How does he always manage to always get under my skin like that! He was as annoying as the day was long! And how dare he put his hands on me!! I huffed to myself And I swear, if he gets in my way tonight, it won't only be Charlottes ass I'll kic...-

''Baby?''

''Roman!'' I smiled in surprise, and immediately threw my arms round him and hugged him tight!

''Are you ok?'' he asked.

''Yeah, why?''

''Well I've been standing here for five minutes now trying to get your attention'' he smiled.

''You have? Oh baby I'm so sorry, last minute nerves about tonight I guess'' I smiled up at him sheepishly.

''I love you, you know that?'' he grinned.

''Yes I do'' I grinned back ''...because I love you too'' I smiled.

''I can never hear that enough beautiful, and I can never say it enough to show you just how much my heart truly loves you too'' he smiled, pulling me close and looking deep into my eyes with ''and while I have you here baby, there's uh...there's something I've been meaning to ask yo...-''

''Can it wait? I'm suddenly starving! We woke up so early, and I haven't eaten yet'' I chuckled ''let me quickly drop my stuff off in my locker, and then I'll meet you in catering in like what...10 minutes?'' I smiled.

''OK baby, See you in ten.''

I quickly kissed his cheek, and sprinted toward my locker. I didn't want to tell Roman that after my little Seth encounter just now, I really needed that cigarette more than anything! My nerves were already all over the place because of the show tonight, and I needed to calm them down the best way I knew how.

I quickly hurried to my locker and flung my bag down on the dresser, sifting through it like a mad woman looking for my packet of cigarettes...dammit! Where are they?!

I flung my bag to the floor in frustration, determined to find them in the next 10 minutes so I could smoke one before meeting Roman down in catering...I must have dropped them by the seating area just now, when that idiot Seth came and frightened me! Oooh he 's annoyiong!!!

I turned to leave so I could go meet Roman, and that's when caught eye of something off to the right of my dresser...it was my pack of cigarettes, and lighter on top. There was something else too...it was a note:

Sometimes things that are hazardous to you,

Find their way back into your life.

Not because you want them to,

But because you just can't resist the temptation...

-enjoy your cigarettes.

Livid, I took the note and ripped it in two! Then I dumped it in the trash along with the cigarettes, before heading off to catering to go find Roman.