CHAPTER 28

(Please listen to the song at the appropriate section of the chapter I will tell you when...)

MONDAY NIGHT RAW...

I hated that I was feeling so nervous again, because I was usually the master of keeping cool - hell I was The Architect! I had a great poker face, and an attitude to match. But this comeback was a pretty big deal for me, and even though nerves had started creeping in, I was still going make this an entrance to remember...no matter what!

I pulled on the last of my ring gear and tied on my wristbands, just as my locker room door knocked...

''Yeah?''

''Time Rollins'' the tech guy said, holding the door open for me to follow him out.

My heart beat faster than ever now, wondering what kind of reception I would be met with, with the crowd - boos probably, hopefully a few cheers...come on man you can do this, you can do this. You didn't come this far to pussy out now.

I quickly grabbed the bottle of water next to me, and followed the tech guy out. My heart was still beating fast with every step I took, and continued to do so until we reached the gorilla.

My god, I felt like I was on death row or something! Because as I made my way up to the gorilla, I could see was Superstar, after Superstar, after Superstar all lined up either side of me, wanting to witness the re-debut of the most hated man in all of professional wrestling.

But the more they stared...the more confident I became.

I stood just behind the curtain now, patiently waiting for my que. In a way it felt like I had never left, and I smiled to myself at how familiar it all felt, especially when I opened my bottle of water and drenched my hair and face with it, a tradition I used to love doing with my Shield brothers.

A sudden rush of excitement shot up and down my spine, when my new theme music began to play, with Vince once again proving once he had a great a sense of humour, as it was him who chose my (soon to be) very controversial new theme song.

I'm pretty sure most of the WWE Universe would hate it, but for those of you hardcore fans out there, who loved a good heel return...then sit back and relax, cause you're gonna love the hell outta this one!

I took a final deep breath, shoved a stick of gum into my mouth, and walked through the gorilla...

(YOU CAN LISTEN TO SETHS THEME SONG NOW...)

It was a moment I can only describe as indescribable!

I walked out into the massive arena and looked round, seeing every seat in the house filled with screaming WWE fans! The bright lights of the arena shone brighter than they ever had before, and I knew in my heart that this was where my soul lied.

My god I missed this...I thought, staring up at everything in both awe, and appreciation.

I immediately began feeding off the energy from the crowd, which to my absolute surprise began chanting and cheering my name, and waving their Seth banners frantically in the air....on one side that is. The other side however, booed me like I was Satan!

I never cared, all press is good press right? And if I can bring this kind of emotion out from all these fans, then hey, I must be doing something right...it was all worth it Seth. Everything you did to do to get back here, in the end it was worth it.

I raised my fists up high with my new signature pose, flicked my wet hair back, put my game face on, and made my way down the ramp...

The second I climbed into the ring, I could feel goose bumps forming everywhere on my arms! I looked around at everyone and everything like it was the first time all over again, and there was no doubting this was exactly where I belonged. I was a wrestler at heart, and no matter what happened, no one could ever take that away from me. And now that I was a free man again...I was going to tell the whole world exactly what to expect from the new and improved Seth 'Freakin' Rollins.