CHAPTER 4

ROMAN POV:

I watched myself in the mirror as I ran on the treadmill of the hotel gym that morning, and as usual, my mind drifted off into a nice daydream...

I still had to pinch myself sometimes for how blessed my life was. I was a humble guy, so I didn't brag about it much, but the way things were going, I felt I had it all! My career was skyrocketing, especially now I had become WWE Champion, and new face of the company. My paycheck, and bonus cheque's had also doubled nicely, and I was at ease for the first time in my career, with not having to worry about my medical condition anymore. It was such a huge weight off of my shoulders, and it gave me the extra time to concentrate more on the most important thing in my life...Faith. My sweet babygirl Faith, who meant the absolute world to me! I didn't think I could love her any more than I already do, but being with her every day, around her beauty and sweet presence, proved that it was actually indeed possible. She made me so ridiculously happy, but none more happier than when she agreed to move into my home in Pensacola Florida with me. That was an amazing moment, for both of us! I really started to see our future together now, and every time I thought about it, it made me feel all warm inside.

''Hey man'' I turned to see AJ coming over and setting up the treadmill next to mine.

''Hey buddy, how's it going? Great night last night'' I laughed.

''Tell me 'bout it, we have to do that again sometime'' he chuckled.

''Oh definitely, only not when the girls are around'' I chuckled back.

''Hey I hope your lady didn't give you too much hassle 'bout me jumpin' on her bed like that'' he grinned.

''Naah, Faiths cool! She's real fond of you too, so it wouldn't bother her anyways'' I smiled, remembering Faith saying what a big fan of AJ's she was.

''Well that's good, I'm happy to hear that, you tell her she's awesome took okay'' he smiled.

''Sure thing man, so how did you and Summer get on?'' I asked raising my eyebrows and winking at him, I was real curious to know what happened, plus Faith also told me to get all the gossip if I saw him that day.

''Well I'm glad you asked me that man'' he said grinning from ear to ear ''because she is a she-''

''...is here'' I said, suddenly pointing toward the gym doors.

''What?'' AJ asked, quickly spinning round to have a look. I watched as his grin suddenly grew even wider ''no time now man, talk to you later'' he said, happily jumping off the treadmill with a huge smile on his face as he ran over to greet Summer by the door. Man they were real cute I thought smiling after them. Suddenly my phone began ringing, it was Hunter:

''Hey Roman, where are you?''

''In the hotel gym, why?'' I said, stepping off treadmill and wiping my face on my towel.

''Ok good, stay there. I'll be over in an hour or so. Myself and creative just came up with a real sweet storyline for you to work on for the upcoming Money In The Bank pay per view. I need to go over the details with you, and make sure your happy with the script'' he said.

''Absolutely Hunter, I'd like that'' I smiled.

''Great! See you in a bit'' he then closed the phone, and I quickly called Faith.

''Hey baby, you ready for me to order now?'' she asked sweetly.

''Hey beautiful. Um, I'm so sorry, but I can't have breakfast with you like we planned. Hunter just called and said that he's got an amazing script from creative, regarding the Money In The Bank pay per view that he wants me to go over'' I told her.

I could hear her sigh lightly on the other end of the phone, as I knew she loved starting the day with us having breakfast together ''But it's Sunday, and Money In The Bank's three months away'' she moaned.

''I know baby, I'm really sorry...um, how about I treat you to lunch later instead?'' I grinned.

''Ok...but then I get you all to myself for the rest of the day'' and I could hear her smiling now, which made me happy.

''And night...'' I whispered seductively.

''Roman!'' she giggled, followed by ''...I can't wait!'' as she blew me kiss, then quickly closed the phone. Would you believe, that even after all this time she still gets so shy around me? Well she does, and I love her more and more for it. She's everything my heart ever desir-

SETH POV:

Hello??!!

Yes, Faith loves Roman, and Roman loves Faith. THE END.

Did you forget all about me? What's a guy got to do to get a little love around here! Jeez!

So what have I been up to in the last month I hear you ask?

TRYING TO SURVIVE!

In some ways, it was more tough on the streets than in prison, but most of the time it depends on how tough you are to deal with it. And if you've been paying attention, then you should already know that there's very little that really phases me. So yes, I've been surviving. That's not to say I'm proud of some of the things I've had to do to keep myself going, but most of those people have insurance, which was way more than I had right now, so. The only time I nearly got caught was when I stole that phone charger...not a bright move I gotta admit, as they had two security guards on the door that day, but lucky for me, my agility and Crossfit still benefited me 'till this day, as I was able to dodge them both and get away unscathed.

Now most of my days are spent at internet cafes, where I can charge my phone, and keep up with the wrestling. And every now and then, a nice assistant would grace me with a warm coffee and a sandwich.

Yeah alright, you can put the violins away.

It was coming close the time when Monday night RAW would come town, and I had already travelled the miles it took, so I could to stake out the arena and familiarize myself with things. I knew it like the back of my hand now, so much so that if the building ever burned down, they could hire me as the blueprint to re-build it again. I had a mission to complete, and only one chance to take it. This was a 'now or never' situation, and failure was not an option.

FAITH POV:

I panted heavily under Romans strong body...

We naughtily skipped lunch that day, and went straight for desert instead!

After Roman pulled out of me, I rolled over and turned on my side, so he could hold me in the spooning position we loved to cuddle in after sex.

''So, what did Hunter have to say in the end?'' I asked curiously.

''Well, he said that he, Vince and Creative want to start a feud up between me and Punk, what with him getting so fanatic these day about his straight edge theory. They want it where he constantly tries to belittle me, so I'm intimidated enough to lose my title to him at Money In The Bank. Of course that's not going to happen, but the buildup is going to be fun, so I'm gon....-''

SETH POV:

God he goes on and on!

See you guys at Monday night Raw....