CHAPTER 32

FAITH POV:

Nebraska. Monday Night Raw, and one to be remembered too...

''Come on Faith, let go of the hair!'' shouted the ref.

''Ooohh!'' I yelled in frustration, before kicking Charlotte in her stomach and landing her flat on her face with a sit up Powerbomb!

''That's right sweetie, they don't call me ''Little Miss Hellfire'' for nothing!'' I gloated, remembering how I got dubbed with the name, after that crazy 'Eclipse' match at WrestleMania two years ago against Summer Rae.

''No sweetie, they call you that because your Satan!'' Charlotte snapped, trying to get to her feet.

''Better Satan than living in daddy's shadow all my life'' I retorted back.

She smacked me across my face, sending me flying out of the ring, and onto the matt by the audience. Then she jumped out and picked up the steel steps, thwarting me across my back with it...it hurt like a bitch!!

The ref rang the bell, and announced me as the winner due to disqualification, which Charlotte was having none of!

Just then, Stephanie's theme music played and she came bounding down the ramp to confront us both...

''Ladies...this has got to stop! If you can't play within the rules, then you'll lose your number one contenders opportunity at Money In The Bank, and you 'Little Miss. Hellfire' will be forced to hold an open challenge...so which is it ladies!'' Stephanie Barked.

''Hey I got an idea boss'' Charlotte piped up.

WHAT?! The audience yelled.

''How about...''

WHAT?!

''At money in the bank''

WHAT?!

''We make this...a two out of three...''

WHAT?!

''NO DISQUALIFICATION match!''

''WHAT?!'' I shrieked! ''No! Absolutely not!''

The audience started booing me now.

''I think that's a great idea'' Stephanie said, holding my gaze and smiling ''Is that what you want WWE Universe huh? A two out of three falls, No Disqualification match?'' she repeated.

The audience went wild!

''Then it's done! Faith will defend her title at Money In The Bank against Charlotte Flair. And we will have a contract signing for this match tomorrow night on Smackdown Live!'' then just as smoothly as she came in, Stephanie sauntered back up the ramp again without so much as a second look at me.

Why am I not surprised?!

Roman was up next, he had another match against Cena...thank god creative were finally putting an end to that feud, but to be honest, I now dreaded the one they were about to start. I quickly headed out back to my locker now, to go watch the rest of the show.

ROMAN POV:

''One! Two! Three!''

''Your winner, and stiiiilllll WWE Champion...Roman...Reeeeiiiggggnnnnsssss!'' the announcer said.

I sat nervously waiting for what was coming next, here it comes...I thought, as Seth's theme music suddenly began to play, and the arena went WILD for him!! More so than usual, because it was the first time in two years since the whole incident happened-and since people had read my book and found out what actually went down with us all-that the two ex-Shield members Roman and Seth, would stand face to face in a WWE arena together at the same time...so yeah, it was a pretty huge deal!