CHAPTER 47

''You sly bastard!'' I growled, bursting into his locker room unannounced ''how dare yo...Seth? Seth??'' weird...I swear I saw him come in here, I thought, looking round me confused.

''Well you're not gonna get away from me that easily!'' I snarled under my breath, determined still to give him a piece of my mind the second I saw him. I decided to quickly go back to my locker, and grab my cigarettes, god knows I'm gonna need them today!

I stormed in, grabbed them, and began looking round for my lighter, but before I found it, I heard the sudden slam of my locker room door shut behind me, making me absolutely jump in fright! I immediately spun round, and saw Seth standing there leaning against the wall, grinning ear to ear with his new title belt slung over his shoulder...''Why the long face babe?'' he smiled cockily.

That's when I lunged at him, but he managed to swiftly grab me and push me up against the door ''I wouldn't do that I f I were you Faith'' he warned, his body just inches from mine, as he slowly looked me up and down and smiled that sly smile of his...I felt sick.

''I'm gonna let go now'' he said, looking intently into my eyes ''...and you're gonna promise me you'll play nice''

I was so enraged I said nothing, I just waited for him to get off of me.

He looked at me for a second or two, before slowly removing his hands from mine.

As soon as he did, I immediately lunged at him again!

''Hey!'' He shouted, slamming my body back up against the door ''Calm down babe!''

''Dont tell me what to fucking do!'' I snapped, and rudely spat in his eye ''...and don't call me babe!'' I hissed, shoving his hands for me in anger, before trying to knee him in the balls. He jumped back, and looked at me with a very amused look on his face ''Feisty little thing aren't you?'' he grinned, looking me up and down again.

''You make every inch of me feel sick!'' I hissed.

He carefully placed his title belt on the dresser, then leaned back with his arms folded across his chest and smiled at me...''Really?'' he asked, with another sly grin.

''You're a god damn disgusting little rat Seth! We should never have trusted you! EVER! You screwed us over just like I thought you would!!'' I shouted in anger.

He was quiet for second, but then looked up and said ''I can't say it wasn't worth it'' he smiled.

I threw my hands up in the air and chuckled with disgust, as it slowly began to dawn on me that he had used us both, and would probably continue to do so until he saw fit.

''This was your plan all along wasn't it Seth?'' I asked, my eyes filling with tears of anger ''You wanted nothing more than to win that Heavyweight Championship belt!''

''No babe'' he said softly ''My plan started last night when you made love to Roman''

I stood there, staring at him blankly.

''When I made love to Ro...OH MY GOD!! You sick fuck!! You were spying on us again!! YOUR DISGUSTING SETH!!!'' I screamed!

''I wasn't spying on you Faith'' he said calmly.

''Then how did you know I made love to Roman last night huh?! Answer me that!!'' I yelled, getting right up in his face now.

Seth slowly stood up from the dresser, then leaned down so that he was at direct eye level with me ''How do YOU know you made love to Roman last night?'' he whispered.

I felt my heart stop beating.

''NO!'' I gasped.

''Yes'' he smiled.

ROMAN POV:

I knew I had to answer to the McMahons for this, and to be honest, I didn't really didn't know what I could say that would make this right, but what I did know, was that I was going to beat the living shit out of that sly, conniving, manipulative dirty little liar!

SETH POV:

She looked at me like she'd seen a ghost. He pupils were wide with shock, and the corners of her lips trembled as she tried to speak.

''Yes babe...it was me last night. I made love to you, and I don't regret it...any of it'' I said softly.

''Oh...oh ...oh...my...god!'' she cried in between taking short breaths ''Y-y-you rap....''

I quickly cut her off before she could say it! ''You can't call it rape Faith, not when I made you cum six times...'' I smiled.

''No! No, no, no , no, no, no NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! Roman made me cum six times! I was with Roman...'' she cried, not wanting to believe what she knew was true.

''No babe, it was me the entire time, and I know you enjoyed it...'' I said, gently reaching out to her so I could hold her...

''Get away from me!'' she cried, batting my hand away from her still in shock ''I'll report you for this! You had sex with me without my consent!!!'' she yelled.

''No Faith, it's not like that. I made love to you, because I'm in love in with you can't you see that?'' I told her.

''WHAT THE FUCK!!!!'' Roman yelled, bursting through the doors all of a sudden!

''I don't care if they fire me now Seth! I am going to kill you!'' he shouted!

But before he had a chance to do just that, AJ came bounding into the room, rattling a blue bottle in front of my face ''well look what I found...''