CHAPTER 21

SETH POV:

So, just how did I get my hands on that kind of information you ask?

I know a guy.

Ok, that's the cool version. Truth is, I used some of that money Faith gave me to hire a 'Ghost Detective'. Yes there's such a thing!

They're detectives that will go anywhere, do almost anything, for a set fee. They are untraceable and untouchable. And I had one of them working for me, ha!

I acquired his services shortly after getting the WWE Network. I became a man obsessed, because after watching countless re-runs, all those old feelings came flooding back. I was hungry like a wolf! I wanted it all over again, and all I had to do was....Have A Little Faith, ha ha.

I had heard about their services from one of the inmates back at the county jail. He'd given me one of their cards, and I always kept it close, figuring it would come in use one day...

After meeting with the detective and going over the finer details of their services, I had him follow Faith and Roman to see what he could dig up on them. Well low and behold...there was Roman, checking out clinics all over the state until he finally found one he'd attend.

But that wasn't enough, I needed more than that...

Turns out that ghost detective was also a genius computer hacker too! And for a little extra green, he managed to hack into the clinics medical records for me, and look what he found...

Turns out Roman wasn't as cleared as he thought he was, and just like that, I had my entire plan mapped out for me in just three sheets or less.

I never got the chance to thank the inmate for that card, wish I could though, because 'till this date...it's one of the best things I ever done!

See you soon...

ROMAN POV:

It had been about one hour since I emerged from the bathroom, and Faith had asked me a dozen times already if I was ok.

Each time I lied. Finding excuse after excuse to change the subject, or silencing her with kisses just so I could get some time to gather my thoughts and figure out what I was going to do about Seth. I didn't want Faith to know what was going on, because I didn't want to worry her. She had already done such a wonderful job of getting him out of her life for yet the second time around, that if she ever found out what he was up to, and just how he was able to manipulate me, I'm pretty sure she would be very upset with me - mainly for being a hypocrite and not telling her what was going on.

I was very grateful when Stephanie called Faith and the other Diva, to a lunchtime meeting in the hotel restaurant shortly after, because I still hadn't figured out what to do yet, and time was running fast. Seth hadn't actually given me a due date, but I was certain it was a 'by the end of the week, or else...' kinda thing.

I thought about calling the police on his punk ass, but then there would be nothing stopping him from telling the McMahon's about my condition out of revenge. Then I thought of the thing that feared me the most...coming clean. Telling the McMahon's everything myself. But by doing that, I would definitely lose my career and everything I had worked so hard for most of my life...and to be honest, I could possibly even live with that...but there was also a strong possibility that I could lose Faith in the process, and I would never risk that.

No, that card was off the table. Now come on roman...think!

*****