CHAPTER 6

FAITH POV:

My heart beat faster than I had ever felt it before.

It beat loud too, so much so that it sounded like a drum playing inside my chest! I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not, or if I'd just gone back in time, but one thing was for sure...Seth wasn't behind bars anymore!

''I'm going to let go of you now, but I need you to promise me you won't scream'' he whispered, and I nodded my head nervously, then breathed a loud sigh when he slowly let go of me.

My hands were practically shaking from the shock of seeing him again, and I watched as my cigarette fell to the floor by my feet. I took a deep breath, and slowly turned around to face him...

It was really him. Seth Rollins. His eyes still scared me, not because there was no emotion in them, but this time it was because there was too much.

''You look like you've seen a ghost'' he smiled.

It took every fiber of my being to try and compose myself before I opened my mouth to speak...

''Well considering your dead to me, that sounds like a pretty fair statement'' I said calmly ''So...when did you get out?'' I asked.

''Two months ago...good behavior'' he smiled.

''I see you haven't lost your sense of humor then'' I retorted coldly.

''It's all true'' he smiled again, holding his hands in his pockets.

I slowly looked him up and down now, observing his weak taunt body under his tatty clothing, his worn out shoes, his scruffy unshaven face, his messy hair which had grown longer now, and even though he still visibly had his blonde streak, it had kinda turned a dull yellowish color.

He looked awful!

Ironically he smelt awful too, only this time I had no problem identifying it...he smelt dirty.

''Yeah I wanted to dress up for you babe, but I'm having my bathroom redecorated so...'' he tried to joke, but I just stood staring at him blank faced.

''Well look at y-you look good Faith, but then again you always do'' he smiled, looking me up and down now. I felt sick, and nervous all at the same time.

''Why are you here Seth?'' I asked calmly.

''This is all I know...'' he replied quietly, looking round the big arena with wistful eyes.

''Well needless to say, you're not welcome here'' I said, and turned to walk away from him.

''Wait! Please Faith, don't walk away'' he begged, quickly running ahead of me, while reaching his arms out in a friendly manner to try and stop me...

I glared down at his hands as if it were a serpent ''Be very careful Seth...'' I warned him.

He quickly put his hands back in his pockets, and stared at me with longing eyes...

''Please...'' he whispered.

That's when I blew up on him!

''Please what huh?!! You thought you could just waltz back into my life, after everything you've done?! Just act like nothing's happened?! You RAPED me Seth!!! And you hurt so many people around you! You set it up for Paige to break her god damn neck for fucks sake!! YOUR A FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!'' I screamed in his face!!!

He hung his head in shame...

''I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, bu...-''

''But NOTHING! You don't fucking deserve anyone's forgiveness!'' I yelled ''You deserve to rot in a jail cell for the rest of your natural days, for the amount of people you hurt!!'' and I could feel my eyes stinging with emotion, but I fought it back with anger and toughness.