CHAPTER 39

The day was already off to a bad start, what with Seth and his stupid little mind games. We all had a pretty big night ahead of us, and I myself could not afford to be swayed off my game, by the likes of that manipulative jerk. Besides, I was pretty excited because Jimmy-my old trainer, was flying in all the way from Ohio to come see the show! I hadn't seen Jimmy in forever! And with our crazy work schedules, and being on the road so much, it was simply impossible to find time to spend with him. So when I found out he was coming, I was naturally over the moon with happiness, because it meant so much to me! I decided to put the silly cigarette incident behind me now, and strode confidently into catering...

SMACK!!!

''Oh my god!'' I cried ''I'm so sorry!''

Suddenly everyone in catering erupted into fits of laughter, and I slowly pulled back the door to see who I had bumped into...

Oh no...

There stood Charlotte, I want say looking extremely pissed, but I couldn't quite tell with all her breakfast running down her face and clothes. My hands immediately started to sweat with a fresh batch of nerves...

''I'm...I'm so sorry Charlotte...I didn't see you the-''

''SILENCE!'' she barked!

That seemed to work on everyone in catering, including me.

I watched as she slowly wiped the food from her eyes, before turning and glaring down at me as if she was going to kill me where I stood...

''You'' she growled under her breath ''you're always just in the way aren't you Faith?'' she seethed with anger.

''Charlotte it was an accident alright, I...I didn't mea-''

''I didn't mean to'' she said mocking me in a baby accent, and I remained quiet, just letting her have her moment ''...the only time I expect to have collision with you Faith, is inside of a WWE ring! Starting with tonight, when I beat you for your Divas championship'' she smiled nastily ''you know...'' she continued ''something tells me that tonight, you're the ones who gonna wish you prayed for a little Faith'' and with that she stormed out of catering, nearly knocking Roman over who had just walked in.

''Hey baby'' he smiled before noticing everyone staring ''is everything alright?'' he said in a low voice ''What happened?''

We got our food, sat down, and I slowly told Roman the whole embarrassing story...

''Jeez!'' he said, trying to stifle a grin.

''Roman, it's not funny! I mean I thought she was going to kill me or something!'' I exclaimed.

''I'm sorry baby, so uh...was it a full English, or just Continental?'' he teased, bursting out laughing at his own joke.

''Roman!'' I said, playfully hitting him on the arm, before bursting out laughing alongside him, as now the terror had passed, I could totally see the funny side of it ''you do know she's gonna go out of her way now to make sure our no DQ match, is just that extra bit special'' I groaned, knowing I was in a royal beat down tonight.

''But you're Little Ms Hellfire, remember?'' he winked reassuringly ''...and you're also my babygirl, so I know you got this'' he said, and I smiled as Roman leaned across the table to kiss me, enjoying the gentle feel of his sweet lips against mine, which were always so soft and tender to the touch, making the world stopped just long enough for that sweet moment of bliss.

SETH POV:

After Faith had stormed off this morning, I made it my plan to stay out of view of everyone until tonight. My sole purpose was stay focused, and be ready for quiet literally the biggest match of my career to date! Besides, I didn't need drama from people like Randy, Braun, or even Summer...but especially AJ! I was still reeling from that little stunt he tried to pull last night!! Thank god for my inner instincts, and accurate timing, as who knows, I could actually be sitting inside a jail cell right now if his little plan had worked...asshole!