CHAPTER 33

SETH POV:

''I was just trying to raise the stakes a little, that's all! And you heard them...they loved it!'' I protested. Roman and I were now back in Vince's office, only this time, the bouncers needed to keep him away from us!

''You had no right to go off script like that!'' he was yelling!

I looked over at Roman, who looked just as smug over his behavior, like Randy did after my comeback match. Seriously, how was he able to enjoy the view from his high horse, AND have his head is up Vince's ass all at the same time?! No wonder the old guy walks funny! I smiled to myself.

It took about half an hour, but within that half hour, the hashtag: #GrudgeMatchOfTheCentury that the WWE put out on twitter as soon as the show went off the air, had already reached over 80 thousand likes, and once again, Vince eyes were a glow with dollar signs. He let us both go, but not before warning us that if we did it again, there would be severe punishment to pay!

''After Money In The Bank Sunday, I'm walking away from you Seth, and I never wanna see your sorry punk ass again!'' Roman hissed on the way out.

''Whatever'' I said, rolling my eyes as I shoved my way past him.

FAITH POV:

Come on already! I thought, pacing up and down in front of Vince office with anticipation.

The door suddenly opened now, and Seth came out first...

SLAP!!! ''You're disgusting! How dare you say what you said!'' I yelled in anger the second I saw him.

''What the...?'' Seth said, holding his cheek and staring at me in shock.

''Baby! Baby please!'' Roman begged, quickly picking me up and pulling me away from Seth ''Baby, I don't want to get fined, please'' Roman begged, and the urgency in his voice forced me to calm down.

''Keep pushing it Seth! I dare you!'' I yelled again, this time pointing my finger in his face. Out of anger, and I pushed Roman off of me, and stormed off back to my locker, with him following close behind.

''My god, what a pathetic display'' Charlotte chuckled from down the hallway, and without thinking I made a sudden lunge for her, but Romans strong arms quickly pulled me back.

''Back off Charlotte! I'm warning you!'' I hissed, trying to claw my hands at her face in rage.

''That's rich coming from you Miss Hellfire'' she laughed, and walked past me totally un-phased.

''I'm sorry Roman, but I need to have a cigarette right now'' I said, and quickly kissed him on his cheek, before heading outside in the opposite direction.

ROMAN POV:

''Hey, you alright?'' AJ asked, coming up and patting me on the back ''I saw what happened out there man, and I just can't believe he had the nerve to say sumthin' like that, I mean after all what's happened!'' AJ snorted in disbelief.

''I can...'' I replied ''because you don't know him like I do AJ'' told him.

''I know enough to know he got off lightly with that Superman Punch, because I'm tellin' you Roman, I can't stand that guy, and I'm about ready to drop his ass any day now!'' AJ hissed bitterly.

''I don't like him either Styles, you have no idea just how much! I mean had to watch while he tormented my girl, by tying her to a bed with the threat of raping her again. When you see something like that AJ...it never leaves your mind man. So yes, I know what an asshole Seth is, but I also know that there are better ways of dealing with someone like him''