CHAPTER 14

''Oh my goodness Paige!'' I squealed out in an excited tone (Maybe a little too excitedly, because Roman had a look on his face like he wasn't buying any of i

''He's with you right now isn't he?'' Seth said.

''No of course you haven't caught me at a bad time babe'' I grinned, winking up at Roman, who had stopped thrusting now, but was still panting on top of me with sweat pouring down his hair and face.

''I miss you babe'' Seth whispered.

''Oh that's so sweet'' I smiled.

''It is?!'' Seth said in shock.

''It's so nice of you to call and check on me, yeah it came as a shock to all of us too, I mean you never really imagine one of the legends dying do you?'' I said sadly.

I felt terrible using Dusty's good name to support my little lie, being pretty certain right now that he was looking down at me and frowning.

''Paige, hold on one sec ok babe would ya...'' I said, and covered the phone with my hand as I whispered to Roman ''I better take this baby...I'm sorry, I means it's Paige you know''

''Sure thing baby'' Roman nodded, knowing how delicate the relationship between Paige and I still was after the whole Dean incident.

''We can finish off after'' I grinned, sitting up and kissing his nose.

''Of course baby'' he smiled, and rolled over and climbed off of me.

I quickly got up and flung one of the hotels pink robes on, before heading into the bathroom and locking the door behind me.

ROMAN POV:

I was nowhere near tired right now, so I wasn't worried about the fact that I'd just jerked myself off while she was still in the bathroom. I knew I'd be able to get myself hard again, so we could finish making love, leaving us both satisfied just the way we liked it....if she still liked it that is I thought, concerning myself with worry all over again that she may be possibly cheating on me.

I mean, why did she even have to go in there in there first place huh? If it was really Paige she was talking to in there - and I knew damn well that it wasn't - then she should have been able to just talk to her in front of me right?

Wrong.

Because it wasn't Paige was it? It was the ''whoever'' that had sent her those flowers yesterday, the same ''whoever'' that had texted her last night, and the ''whoever'' who'd worried her so much to the point that she wanted to make love like she was being...all over again. And it was the same person she was on the phone to right now.

My mind had begun doing overtime since discovering those roses yesterday morning. And just like a game of scrabble, the more I pieced together the odd parts...the clearer the words became.

Don't think I didn't notice that all those weird occurrences started happening after we performed in Davenport on Monday. I tried not allowing myself to think what was becoming very obvious, but if things continued this way, maybe I'd no choice.

I looked over at the bathroom door, wanting desperately to know what was going on, and who she was talking to. She had been in there for some time now, and I couldn't hear anything, nor did I want to be the guy who didn't trust his girlfriend, especially as I myself had put her through similar doubt and worry the first time she visited my home, so I guess I had no choice now but to learn to be patient. To keep my thoughts busy, I decided to let the cool night air rush through me and go stand out on the balcony for a while.