𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2: 𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮

We pulled up to my place and Dally and I went inside. He sat on my couch and watched TV while I went to take a shower. When I finished I put on a black tank top, my leather jacket and jeans. I brushed my wet hair and put my shoes back on. I walked over to Dally and he had changed his show to Mickey when I went to shower. I smiled and started watching it with him. I tapped his shoulder and he jumped, turning off the tv. "Sorry Dal, didn't mean to interrupt but should I pack my things if I'm staying with the boys?" I asked. He nodded. "Alright can you help me?" He sighed and got up. I took a bag and handed one to Dally. He emptied out Ella's room and I emptied mine. I found a note in my things. It was from my parents.

"1/20/1964

Dear Evelina Rose Garcia,

We know it was wrong for us to leave you and your new sister but it was for ours and your well being. We moved to Mexico to reconnect with your father's family. We are truly sorry but we hope you can find it in your heart to forgive us.

With Love, Mom and Dad."

I looked at this and shook my head. "Find it in my heart to forgive you huh?" I took the note and ripped it up. I buried my face in my pillow and yelled in anger. I heard someone enter the room and I looked up to see Dally walk over and sit next to me. "Esos idiotas nos dejaron!" I yelled. "They left on my 13th birthday and they want me to forgive them!" I stood up and started pacing. "I've had to drop out as a freshman in high school and to take care of the new baby they had, get a job, pay rent, electric bills, and other things that I can't afford. Al infierno con ellos!" I yelled. I fell to my knees and cried.

"Man, I don't know what happened or what you're saying but you can talk to me." Dally looked straight into my eyes. "Alright?" He asked. I nodded and hugged him. He held me as I cried and rubbed my back just like he did the night my parents left. When I calmed down I finished packing and Dally and I took everything and put it in the back of his car. He put the roof to the car up and I took Ella from Sharri. I told her about what happened and she understood and wished me luck. I got in Dally's car and I held my little sister close to me. "Are you going to tell me what got you so upset?" He asked.

"I found a note from my parents, they are in Mexico with my dad's family and they are sorry and it's what's best for us and that they want me to forgive them." I scoffed. I looked down at my little sister. She looked a lot more like my mom than I did, I looked more like my dad though I had the feminine features of my mom. "Dal would you ever want one?" I asked gesturing to the sleeping baby in my arms. He sighed.

"Depends what my girl wants, but you know I don't like little kids." He said. "What about you?" He asked.

"I know I want one and only one." I smiled. "But I don't know, I'm still young but I really want one." I admitted.

"What do you mean you have one right there." He pointed to Ella.

"I know but my own, that I helped create, to carry and care for and raised as my own. This is my sister, my responsibility that my parents dropped on me. Don't get me wrong I love her but I feel like I would live easier if she wasn't around." I sighed.

"I guess man. Her hair is getting long already." He smiled. I smiled back.

"Yeah, I think she's going to have my mom's straight hair unlike me." I said.

"I think so too." He sighed.

"Well you should get used to her because you are the only one besides Johnny who doesnt work or go to school so I might need you to watch her." I smirked.

"No, no way am I babysitting man." He shot me a look.

"Listen, babies are chick magnets." I smiled.

"So?" He rolled his eyes. My eyes widened.

"Was not expecting that." I giggled. "But it would really help me out." I gave him puppy eyes.

"Stop with the face." He groaned. I got closer and he broke. "Fine." He sighed in defeat.

"Thank you." I pecked him on the cheek. Wait what did I just do? I looked at him nervously and he had the "What the hell just happened," look on his face. "I'm sorry I don't know what that was." I admitted. He nodded. We then drove back in awkward silence. When we got to the Curtis house I got out of the car and handed Ella to Dally. He looked at me with a confused look. His arms were extended outward and he held her under her armpits, letting her body hang. "Here." I fixed her in his arms and he looked at her. I took the bags from the car and we walked inside. I was greeted by the boys and Ponyboy took the bags from me.

"Hey! Dally is holding a baby." Two-bit pointed. We turned to look at Dal.

"SHH, man she's sleeping, and if you wake her up I'll kick your face in." He snapped. I giggled silently.

"I can take her if you want." I smiled. He handed her to me. I smiled because I knew he missed her. I took her to the couch and held her as she slept. Dally sat next to me. "Will you teach me so I can take care of her tomorrow?" He asked. I smirked and nodded. He shot me a look and sighed. "Man, I don't like it, I just don't want to put your sister at risk because you would kill me." He said defensively.

"Aight', so when you are just relaxing and she's asleep you can just hold her like this or put her in bed and get her when she wakes up." I said.

"How do you know when she wakes up?" He asked.

"Oh you'll know." I giggled. He chuckled nervously. "And also when she wakes up and starts grabbing at your breast that means she wants to eat."

"Lucky her." Two-bit commented. I smacked him playfully as he chuckled.

"Well Ev if you haven't noticed I don't have breasts." Dally pointed out.

"Then watch your hair." I said. He nodded. Ella started to get fussy and started crying. Everyone looked at me. "Alright Dal first test run." I got up and walked in a bedroom. Dally followed and I gave him Ella. She looked up at him and she reached up and touched his nose. I smiled, I swear I've never seen anything cuter. She wasn't crying which was good. Dally looked at me. "She likes you." I smiled. He smiled back.

"Alright she's not too bad." Dally admitted. I watch Ella smile and giggle. My eyes widened. She never giggled. "What man? Why did you make that face?" Dally asked nervously.

"She giggled, I've only heard her giggle once before and that was the night before my parents left when my dad was playing with her." I smiled. He smiled and sighed happily. He looked deep into my eyes and that sent nerves in my stomach. Wait what is this feeling?

Oh my god no!

I think I've fallen for him.