𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15: 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼

~Ev's Pov~ 

Today was New Years Eve and the boys and I are having a little party. I took Ella from her crib and set her on the floor, as I fixed her crib. She started to walk away but I grabbed the collar of her leather jacket. I smiled and pulled her back over. I then picked her up and set her on the toilet. I turned the sink on and I wet my hands. I then smoothed her hair back and combed it out with Dally's comb. I then put a little bow on her hair and I took her downstairs and Dally peeked his head inside. "Hey I have a gift for you two." He smiled.

"What is it?" I asked. He quickly opened the door and lifted a little puppy in the air.

"I got a dog!" He exclaimed out of excitement. I smiled and shook my head. He set the puppy down and it crawled over to Ella and I. Ella screeched in excitement and I set her down. The dog freaked out and loved Ella right away. I smiled and hugged Dally

"You are in charge of it since you brought it home." I pat his shoulder. "Good luck." He smirked and wrapped his arms around me.

"What? I just thought well if we can't have a baby now why not get a two week old puppy." He chuckled.

"What type is it?" I asked.

"She is a...I don't know." He admitted. I walked over and picked her up, examining her face.

"Oh she's a pitbull." I smiled. "They are the best, well in my opinion." I smiled. "Before you ask I say that because they have a bad reputation like us." I smiled, putting her back on the floor. He nodded.

"Thanks for clarifying." He smiled. I nodded. "What should we name her?" He asked.

"Roxy?" I suggested.

" I like that." He smiled. "Little Roxy. Can we take her with us?" He asked.

"I don't know mi amor. What if-"

"Please?" He gave me a pouty face and he batted his eyelashes.

"Fine you can bring her just don't do whatever that was again." I giggled. He smirked and picked me up, spinning us around. He set me down and pressed his lips on mine. I then felt something touch my foot. I separated from Dally and looked down. Roxy was crawling around and she had run into my foot. "Dal are her eyes even open yet?" I asked. He picked her up and looked at her.

"Not yet." He set her back down. "She can hear though right Roxy?" He smiled. She wagged her small tail and I picked her up.

"So where did you find her?" I asked.

"I saw this pile of trash and there was a little blanket next to it. As I walked by I tripped on a can and I heard a little yelp from the blanket I lifted it and there she was." He sighed.

"You poor baby." I pecked the top of her head. I then took Ella by the hand and we walked to the Curtis house. The boys were already there so when they looked and saw the puppy they freaked out. They all took turns holding Roxy.

"What did you name her?" Pony asked.

"That there is Roxy." I smiled.

"What type of dog?" Steve asked.

"Ev says it's a pitbull." Dally said. Steve nodded.

"Well aside from the dog who's ready to party?" I asked. They cheered and we got beers out. This was going to be my first time drinking beer but I see the boys drink it so easily so I thought I could do it. I was wrong. As soon as the golden liquid touched my tongue I ran into the kitchen for something else. There was rum. I took it and opened it, trying to drink from it but it was empty. "Why is the rum always gone?!" I yelled. I tossed the bottle in the trash and looked for something else. "Yo you got Tequila or something?" I asked.

"We have more rum in the cabinet." Soda laughed. I opened the cabinet and took the bottle, opening and drinking it in the process.

"Damn Ev, how can you take straight liqueur instead of a beer?" Two-bit asked. I shrugged.

"Did you drink from the bottle?" Darry asked, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Yes." I took a drink from it again.

"Well now you earned yourself a whole bottle of rum, and you owe me a new bottle" He chuckled.

"Ah, a new challenge for me to steal." I smiled. "A little more difficult than smokes but less then jewelry." I laughed, sitting in Dally's lap.

"You're really going to steal again after what happened to you before?" Johnny asked.

"I was upset and I didn't care anymore before, this time I'm in the right headspace so it'll be easy.

"What time is it?" Pony asked. Soda checked his watch.

"11:40." He smiled.

"Pony change the radio channel." Darry said. He nodded and walked over to the radio, changing the station. I watched as Ella walked over to Pony with Roxy in her arms. He smiled and picked her up. I swear Ella is madly in love with him. If Ella we're to pick between Dally, Pony and I she would go for Pony. But props to Pony I would be so annoyed at this point.

"Man Ella really likes you Pony." Dally said, almost reading my mind.

"Yeah, I don't know why though." Pony rubbed the back of his neck. "I understand why she loves you two but why me and not any of them?" He pointed to the others. "Not complaining but I just want to know." He played with her bracelet.

"Well it happens, Dally and I are like her parental figures but you boys are something else to her. I don't know if she thinks of you as brothers, friends or whatever but she grew up with you so she trusts you all." I smiled at Pony. Pony smiled back and he nodded. We all kept talking and watching TV until it was almost midnight. We sat and counted down as the year quickly came to an end.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Year!" We claimed in unison. Dally pecked me on the lips and everyone shared a hug with each other. This year was pretty eventful. I got evicted and moved in with the Curtis brothers. Raised my sister to be one years old. Move in with the guy of my dreams. Got shot three times on two separate occasions. Went to the cooler. Got three jobs. Got Jumped by Socs and stabbed one. Quit my jobs, got pregnant, had a miscarriage, goton engaged, broke off an engagement, saw my parents. But the biggest thing to me was starting a relationship with the one and only Dallas Winston.